Chapter 24

Alonzo touched Xinn's head and pursed his lips nervously . Xinn beneath wiped his lips then gave Alonzo a thumbs up.  " Babe , you surprisingly taste delicious today.  "

Alonzo's ears turned red then asked.  " How is it? "

Xinn licked Alonzo's tip then patted Alonzo's thigh.  " Sweet , it's good . "

Alonzo's abdomen tightened by the sudden lick and held his breathe.  Xinn is always teasing whenever he found the time but Alonzo could never get used to it , Xinn is too bold and shameless that Alonzo couldn't fathom how deep his shamelessness is. 

Xinn sucked Alonzo's length again and teased the tip . He then said while still having Alonzo's length inside.  " Huwwy owp , en welewse ( hurry up, and release .) "

---

Inside the bathroom , Xinn wiped his washed mouth and massaged his jaw . Alonzo behind Xinn massaged Xinn's nape in distress .

" It always take me a very long time before I release , if you do this often , you might get bored in the middle of the event . "

Xinn waved his hand then massaged his jaw before turning his head to Alonzo's direction. " If you're too pent up , you can just ask me if I could serve you beneath . You don't need to be shy , we're couples and we could help each other out if you feel like doing it.  "

" If you keep on restraining it , you might go impotent. "

Alonzo pursed his lips and shook his head . " I won't turn impotent . "

Xinn rolled his eyes , of course he wouldn't turn impotent , he's the male lead of the story. 

Xinn dragged Alonzo inside the room then pulled the box from the desk beside the lamp with them.  The two sat down then stared at the box with them .

" I didn't expect beastmen's ancestors possessed essence cores that contain spiritual energy similar to that of the zombie nucleus in our world.  " Xinn said as stared at the box in his hands .

Alonzo couldn't understand what Xinn was talking about but he could get the gist of what he means through context clues.

" Now , babe , can you extend your hand? I want to see the structure of your body.  "

Alonzo extended his arm to him . Xinn held Alonzo's hand and said.  " If you feel that something is infiltrating your body , don't reject it ok? " Xinn stroked Alonzo's palm and gazed at Alonzo gently. 

Alonzo's eyes stared right back into Xinn's eyes and couldn't help falling deeper for him . The madness inside him is brewing in storm within his heart but he's restraining the beastly instinctual desire within him and took a deep breathe .

" Alright "

Xinn smiled then slowly closed his eyes to percieve Alonzo's body . An outline of a human body appeared within his eyes , similar to that of the result of an x-ray but it is still incomplete as his energy is still in the middle of circulating around Alonzo's body.

Alonzo on the other hand felt a strand of warm entering from the tip of his fingertips and crawled along with his blood vessels towards his arm then rotated around his body.  Alonzo clenched his fist feeling as if Xinn was enveloping his whole body with his warmth .

Xinn saw a familiar body anatomy within Alonzo's body but there's some parts within him that are different from a normal man's body parts.  When Xinn reached Alonzo's heart , he almost jumped out of shock when he almost heard no beating .

Alonzo's heart rate is abnormally slow . Xinn could understand it when he remembered how big and heavy Alonzo's python form is.  Everyone knows that body mass and heart rate have negative correlations.  The bigger the body mass is , the slower the heart rate is . Moreover , if a humans' heart rate is slow , they would feel cold and heat wouldn't be produced.