Chapter 54

Smut Ahead - NSFW

-----

After the two were officially declared as husband and Femeissa (wife) . The group of dancers were invited to perform .

Xinn holding Shawn in his arms arc up his brows in amusement when he saw that they danced synchronously .

The whole tribe celebrated joyously as they sang and danced together. Xinn immediately forgot about that certain discovery and got infected by the light atmosphere in the whole tribe .

Xinn peeled a banana and put it inside the greedy baby's mouth without realizing it. Shawn dropped down his pacifier and nibbled the banana with his toothless gums .

Xinn is still watching the performance when he suddenly noticed that he was supposed to be eating bananas.  Xinn looked down and immediately widened his eyes seeing Shawn's face turning red from suffocation. 

" Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry , Shawn! Are you ok? "

Xinn immediately removed the banana and pinched Shawn's fleshly cheeks as he opened his mouth.  Shawn's mouth was opened revealing bits of banana puree around his gums .

" Haha " Xinn laughed at Shawn's teary eyes and immediately removed them from the baby's mouth. 

" Uwaaaa "

Xinn laughed and immediately hugged Shawn as he shook Shawn's body. 

" La la la lah~ Shawn should shut up. .. your voice doesn't sound good at all~ "

" Uwaaaa!!!! "

Xinn immediately covered Shawn's loud mouth and put his forefinger on his lips.  " Pssh!!! Silence. "

" ... Wu ... " Shawn blinked his eyes as his little mouth pouted .

Xinn felt his heart softening and immediately kissed Shawn's red nose.  " Ok , baby , you are a big baby right? Big babies don't cry.  "

" Wu " Shawn buried his head on Xinn's chest and hiccuped. 

Xinn's heart softened and he immediately hugged the eldest tightly . How he wished the triplets would grow slowly .

Not long after the celebration ended.  Tudore and Erion approached them and told them that they should go ahead and return to the cave . Erion also glanced meaningfully at Alonzo and suggested they take care of the triplets. 

Before Xinn could even ask why they should leave the triplets , Alonzo immediately covered Xinn's mouth and carried him back to their cave with a perverted expression. 

The whole tribe watching the couple immediately cheered and whistled .

" Mountain Ruler!!! Do it until the wife couldn't stand up! "

" We're expecting another triplets!!! "

" Hahahah Fool! "

" Brother Xinn!!~ Good luck "

" I pray for your recovery! "

Xinn couldn't understand what they were saying but he could get the gist of it seeing their meaningful eyes.  Xinn glared at his husband who is smiling amusedly .

Alonzo looked at his wife in his arms hugging his arms around his neck and smiled like a bastard .

Xinn clicked his tongue and blushed , even if his husband's expression is like that he is still handsome. 

---

Alonzo opened the door to the cave while humming.  Xinn massaged his aching temple but honestly , he's also excited