Chapter 22

Xinn didn't move and anticipated Alonzo's movements . Xinn's brain gears immediately rotated quickly , thinking of many options of yandere behaviors . Would , Alonzo drown him into the water and kiss him forcibly , would he mate with him despite him not reaching sexual maturity? Or would he simply ...ah that's too disappointing.

The slightly sadistic Xinn became disappointed , he was too excited for playing the role of the sub in the Dom and sub role playing ( BDSM) .

Xinn wanted to turn his body and choke Alonzo for being too timid . Go and supress me baby ,I want it rough!

Should I push him a little? No , it's also fine watching him bashful and shy, let's not break it , my baby might get stressed from it . We should not stress our snakes , they would get too violent if they do , Xinn might be unable to cope up if Alonzo suddenly turned violent .

Alonzo trembled then took a deep breathe before calming his darkening expression . Xinn would never know how terrifying Alonzo's face actually was when he was restraining to coil himself around Xinn and supress him , bully him and make him cry.

If Xinn ever learned of that , he will surely cry in delight and would even participate from that upcoming kinky event .

" Just wait " Alonzo hoarsely said then buried his head to his neck . " Let me practice my fangs more . "

Xinn wiped his face them said.  " Grow quickly , I'm getting impatient . "

Alonzo kissed the corner of Xinn's eyes and chuckled in his throat . " Don't regret that once that time comes. "

Xinn " of course "

This is what you call , IGNORANCE IS BLISS and NEW BORN CALVES ( naive Xinn) ARE (is) NOT AFRAID OF TIGERS (snake). Xinn was still unafraid of the upcoming doom that may soon descend upon him . He was underestimating Alonzo's condensed desire for him and thought that intercourse for a whole day is fine for his current physique and ability.

If his future self could space and time travel , Xin would have long since been tortured by his future self .

" You fccin shameless past! Why did you court death!!! " Future Xinn

Future Xinn depressingly touched his stomach which is his 3rd time being pregnant .

The present Xinn was oblivious of his future self as he was busy provoking Alonzo's ire .

----

While Xinn and Alonzo was still living a peaceful life.  The Red Fox Tribe had also began stabilizing after the attack of the Coyotes Exiles . Timothy happily ran after his big brothers and watched them hunt . He climb up to the tree , he learned this from brother Xinn and thought that observing preys from up above is also quite fun .

Not long after the pack of Red Fox Beastmen caught a large prey , Timothy cheered from up above and climbed down carefully. 

He is still wearing the boots he recieved from Brother Xinn and all his fellow friends looked at him in envy whenever he dressed up in his camouflage uniform. 

Everyone felt like he looked so awesome and cool , more awesome than the hunters .

The witch even noticed how effective the color of Timothy's suit is when they tried finding him in the woods . He's basically invisible whenever they played hide and seek .

Now everyone was researching about how to tailor a linen cloth like that . The Tribe Tailor once checked the material of Timothy's clothes but they could still not determine it's materials .

Suddenly , the patriarch summoned all the Beastmen in the tribe . The females then curiously looked from their tents . Timothy on the other hand immediately ran forward to listen .