Extra 2

Xinn carefully changed the white haired man's position on the ground. He slowly opened his arms and lied his head down on his arms. Xinn put his hands on Alonzo's beating chest before slowly closing his eyes to feel the breeze of the wind. It was already turning dark.

Earlier, he noticed his two husbands climbing up to the mountain. He was tending to his twins that time and noticed their silhouettes as they disappeared into the woods. He immediately followed after them and only saw a flash of blinding light illuminating the whole place.

After that, a white haired man collapsed on the ground, exhausted. Xinn's face expressed his worry immediately stepped out of the shadow under the tree.

Xinn crouched down on the ground and slowly caressed the man's cheeks. Surprisingly, the man's body was warm.

Xinn was confused.

Why is his body warm?

Xinn silently lied down and hugged his husband. Within this man's body, there are two types of Alonzo that he had interacted.

Samael and Alonzo..

Samael, his first love.

Alonzo, his last love.

They are the same person, but they have different lives. He couldn't fathom how both of them had been lonely all this time. Xinn felt pain for them, him.

Xinn closed his eyes and percieved the movements of his husband. Xinn raised his head and looked up to Alonzo. His eyes were now glowing with pure golden color. The slit irises disappeared but his majestic bearing did not. Xinn furrowed his brows in worry. What happened to his husband?

" Are you fine? "

Alonzo silently stared at Xinn then slowly answered. " I lost my characteristics as a serpent. "

Xinn rubbed his fingertips on the man's strand of hair. " Why is it white? "

A small curve raised on the corner of Alonzo's lips. " It's my hair color when I awakened my ability. "

Alonzo patted the man's head as he gently spoke in his magnetic voice. " I don't know why I had such overpowered ability, but ever since I awakened that ability. My appearance had change. "

" My hair turned white, eyes turned gold. And whenever I have intense emotions brewing in my heart. My eyes would change to red. I feel like the darker the red is, there is a high probability that I would fall to become a demonic god. "

" When I split myself into three, my hair turned back to white and my control over my worlds weakened. "

" It turns out, that meddling with the mortals in my world, would weaken my authority as the god. The only abilities I could do, is to bless someone. I was also the one who blessed you to understand the language of this world."

Xinn nodded in realization and furrowed his brows in confusion. " You are the creator god of that world. Why can't you meddle with their affairs? "

Alonzo sighed. " I am still a beginner god. "

" I don't know how to cultivate my power, and nucleus couldn't raise the level of my power. "

" They could only help me activate and create a world, but my combat prowess wouldn't rise. "

" As a god, I serve as the mortals' faith. I should be their savior, father, rock, refuge, provider, comforter, guide, helper, defender, and etc. "

" However, no one in this world knows who their god is. "

Alonzo pursed his lips. " I can't grow my strength, because I couldn't collect their faith. "

" With no faith, I am useless. "