Chapter 32

--- Smut ahead ---

Warning- NSFW - Explicit Scenes Ahead.  Beware. 
--- Warning again , this time ... It's more intense. 

When the sun rose , Alonzo is still asleep on the bed , but Xinn could see that the skin had already started peeling off his body.  He could even see the new skin beneath the old skin and sighed in relief knowing that he is progressing smoothly .

Xinn kissed Alonzo's nose before walking towards the bathroom to wipe his body . He is not in the mood to take a bath and he felt cold and heavy. When he looked at the sky at the entrance of the cave , he behold the scenery of the bald towering trees and sat on the door step while stretching his legs on the small stair .

He summoned his Bluetooth loud speaker and started singing some love song while rubbing his slightly aching belly. 

Xinn summoned a nucleus and slowly closed his eyes to absorb the energy . When the strand of energy entered his fingertips . A suction force suddenly pulled the spiritual energy from the nucleus and disappeared into his stomach.  Xinn lightly smiled and rubbed his belly .

It seems that the babies in his belly are greedy when it comes to nutrition and spiritual energy . Xinn is sure that they will be good and talented babies once they come out .

Xinn rubbed his belly as he swayed his feet.   " Don't burden your female father , it's been hard for me these days because your Beastman Father is too troublesome.  "

" Look at your father , he sheds his skin at the time that your female father is bearing babies ."

" Isn't he irresponsible? Can't he see the symptoms of pregnancy in my body? "

" That's why , my children . When the time comes you grow bigger in my tummy , don't give this female father a lot of stress ok? "

" Be patient and grow healthy inside , daddy will take good care of you and not let you feel wronged.  "

Alonzo inside the bedroom perked up his ears and listened to what his female is saying . His cloudy eyes widened and immediately sat up with a dumbfounded expression.

" Oh goodness , why am I talking to babies that are still fetuses that don't have awareness.  " Xinn chuckled at himself and massaged his nauseous head

Xinn slowly sat up and turned his body carefully , then he suddenly saw his husband staring at him with his cloudy eyes at the doorstep of their bedroom.

Xinn paused then stared back at him .

Alonzo clutched his cane trembledly and asked in his low yet nervous voice.  " You ... Are pregnant?"

Xinn smiled wryly then subconsciously touched his flat belly. " It seems so ."

Alonzo chuckled with his lips stretched into a bright smile . Tears fell down from his cloudy eyes as he crouched down and laughed while shedding tears.  " Hahaha .... Darling ... A baby? Is it for real? "

Alonzo looked up and stared at the suppose belly of his female . He trembledly asked . " There's a baby snake there? Really? "

Xinn smiled then nodded . Alonzo laughed.  " Hahaha!!!! Am I really a father now?  Darling , can you come here.  " Alonzo stood up and beckoned to his female .

Xinn walked forward band tilted his head.  Alonzo stretched his red hands and rubbed Xinn's belly . A foolish and excited smile is painted upon the green haired man as he stared at Xinn's belly with intense yet cloudy eyes .

Alonzo held Xinn's hands and kissed his knuckles repeatedly . " Darling , why didn't you tell me this good news sooner? "

Xinn . " Well , not in the mood it seems . "