Chapter 4

Xinn looked at their faces and saw their ugly expression. Xinn frowned and touched his aching chest.  Why are they running towards him? Are they going to capture him?

" Stop!!! "

The female suddenly shouted at them. The familiar body language made Alonzo subconsciously stop. Ralph too, also paused his movements and stumbled for a bit before stabilizing.

Xinn closed his eyes in a stressful manner and soughed. He couldn't understand why these two men were following him. Moreover, the way they looked at him kinda made him feel weirded out. 

Alonzo took a step forward and worriedly said.  " Your wound is bleeding again. Let's go back to the cave and I will tend to your wound. "

Xinn arc up his brows and looked at the green-haired man's gestures. He could understand that the python was inviting him back to that dark cave. Xinn then looked at his bleeding chest and suddenly felt dizzy. That's right after he exerted force on his body; his wound opened up and started bleeding again.

Xinn was about to remove his shirt when the green-haired man suddenly jumped like a cat surprised by a ghost scare. Alonzo immediately restricted his hands from lifting the hem off his clothes and said.

" Don't " the language was spoken in a language that Xinn was unfamiliar with, but Xinn could understand based on his actions.

Xinn was confused about that. They exposed a lot of skin, but he cannot?

Xinn pondered for a moment. Is it because his blood would get infected if he removed his clothes? Well, that's a dumb idea. Xinn immediately removed his hands from the cold hands of the python and lifted the hem of his clothes, but the python suddenly hugged him, stopping him from stripping.

What's wrong with this guy?!!!

He's going to sanitize his wound, what is he doing by suffocating him with his tight hug?

Xinn suddenly coughed out blood and collapsed. Alonzo suddenly perceived the weakening of his female's body and perplexedly turned to look at his female only to see blood flowing out of his female's lips.

" Oh, my beast god! Did my female die?!!! " Alonzo immediately widened his eyes like saucers and started panicking.

Ralph's eyes turned red and growled at the green python. " You killed him!!! "

Alonzo shouted. " I did not!!! "

" I'm gonna kill you!!!! "

The red-haired man suddenly turned into a 3-meter sized tiger and immediately pounced on the snake.

Alonzo immediately transformed into his beast figure and carefully put Xinn's corpse to the side and started fighting Ralph.

The trees in the surroundings collapsed one after another because of the environmental effect of their violent battle. Loud beastly growls and shrill cries resounded throughout the whole forest sending the frightened mini animals to run away from that area.

The giant red tiger has its claws suppressing the python's head which had its mouth opened baring its venomous fangs while the python wrapped its middle part around the four-legged beast's waist.  Ralph growled in pain and immediately lifted his claws to claw at the snake.

Five lines of claw slashes appeared upon the python's neck area causing Alonzo to get enraged. Alonzo immediately tightened his body around the four-legged beasts and lunged forward to take a deep bite on the tiger's neck.