Chapter 58

Xinn slowly looked up, he could see shadows of people standing on the shoreline. Cielo and his fellow merfolks appeared on the sea and bowed their head down to pay respect to the patriarch.

After the merfolks appeared, Alonzo's body slowly rose from under the sea and revealed his gigantic body.

The serpent clan members gasped in surprise seeing such a humungous being. Alonzo looked down at the people below and slowly lowered his head.

When Alonzo lowered his head, only then did the clan members get to see what was on top of his head. A beautiful (handsome: it's Xinn's pride ) female, three toddler-looking babies, and two newly born babies.

Alen, Alonzo's female father stared at the five babies around Alonzo's female and couldn't stop himself from crying and clenching Renzo's bicep.

" L-love, t-that's our grandkids, right? "

Renzo's eyes landed on the female baby, sucking his pacifier. He pursed his lips as he swept his eyes over the other babies.

Seeing a such number of babies in the family, the clan members thought that Alonzo had found a capable female.

The young serpents in the clan began to feel jealous and thought that they also wanted to go to the land to bring a female. Their parents, however, refused, saying that there were also females in the other serpent clans around the sea.

Xinn withdrew his barrier and stepped down from Alonzo's head while carrying the sleeping Dylan and Haven. Shawn and his two younger brothers remained on top of Alonzo. When Alonzo transformed back to his human form. Alonzo caught them and carried Shawn in his hands while holding the two little snakes in his other hand.

Xinn considerately gave Alonzo a black robe and ruffled his green hair.

Xinn struggled a little bit as the baby bags his body would move along with his movements.

Alonzo stepped forward and slowly bowed down to the patriarch. Xinn turned his body in the clan members' direction and imitated Alonzo as they bowed down.

Alonzo flashed a smile and said. " I'm home "

Patriarch Adrian nodded slightly. " Welcome home "

The other clan members' voices echoed. " Welcome back "

Renzo and Alen stepped forward. " Son "

Alonzo nodded his head. " Dads "

Patriarch Adrian's eyes landed on Alonzo's wife and asked. " This female here must be your Femeissa? "

Alonzo nodded " Yes patriarch, this is my wife, Xinn. "

Xinn lightly nodded to the patriarch.

Alonzo also introduced his parents to Xinn. Xinn just nodded as greetings as they couldn't understand each other even if Xinn spoke. Alonzo apologized for that matter.

Alen smiled at Xinn, then looked at the sleeping twins in his arms. " Alonzo is really blessed to have two female babies and three Beastmen. How long have you been together, son? "

Alonzo answered, " almost a year already, Dad"

Alen lifted his brows in surprise. " You got such number of babies in a year? Wow, Xinn must be a capable female to give birth to 5 babies in a year. "

If Xinn could understand what they were talking about, he would have long since turned into a tomato from shyness.

Patriarch didn't let the family remain standing on the shoreline as he immediately shooed the curious clan members away. Alonzo and his family were brought to Renzo's house to stay and take a rest.