Chapter 37

--- Fifth Month , 3 , 1245 ----

When Morgan returned to the tribe . The information about the size of the ruler's snakelets eggs has spread.  The females in the tribe was horrified to learn that such big sizes of eggs could be inside a delicate tummy.  Everyone of then shivered and even the newly wedded mates began to ignore their Beastmen. 

They don't want to give birth to such big sizes of babies.  Although the females in their tribe has long evolved and stopped giving birth to animal formed babies , and were now giving birth to human formed babies . They still feel scared when it comes to pregnancy especially in this kind of season. 

The Beastmen in the tribe who wanted to mate with their females everyday cried out in distress. Even the wounded Alex heard what happened .

He also wanted a female , the healthy and strong one especially , like the female who helped them before. Their tribe however is still poor , once their tribe becomes strong enough to withstand exiled Beastmen's attack , he would marry his favorite female and raise cute margay cubs .

The blonde man closed his eyes again and thought of the mysterious power the female has .

--

Xinn opened his eyes early in the morning and found themselves back in the living room beside the burning stove.  He remembered that he complained to Alonzo mid-night that the babies are cold. 

Alonzo then lifted the bed mattress back to the living room . Xinn stared at the three babies between him and Alonzo and couldn't help tearing up from tears of joy .

He never expected that he would have such adorable eggs in his life.  In his previous life in the modern world , he never thought that he would have babies because he is a gay and is not a woman .

He admits that he was one of the stereotype gays in the world who has the heart of a woman but a body of a man.  He even secretly wore a woman's clothes before to seduce men in order to catch one night stand , but he failed and got scared when he was about to enter the hotel .

He is the type of gay who doesn't want to come out of the closet but is still feminine inside. 

When he came into this world and learned of the females he was surprised but actually didn't take it seriously . He knew he was an alien , he joked around being pregnant yet who would have thought that it would come out true. 

He originally planned on adapting kids but he now have little eggs . Xinn sobbed , why is he getting so emotionally sensitive these days? It's so frustrating to cry out every single time. 

As Xinn cried silently , a shadow suddenly loomed over him and hugged him. 

Xinn buried his head on Alonzo's chest.  " Dear ... I am now a female father.  "

Alonzo wiped his own tears and smiled emotionally.  " Yes , darling ... We are now a complete family.  "

Xinn chuckled brightly , Alonzo then extended his hands to wipe Xinn's tears. 

" I love you , darling.  "

Xinn pouted then began sobbing again.  " I love you too , Alonzo , I love you , I love you , I love you.  "

Alonzo laughed and embraced the female . He kissed the top of his head and caressed his cheeks before kissing his lips. 

*Chu

" Oh god , do you know how crazy I am for you. Xinn? " Alonzo hoarsely said and sniffed Xinn's cheeks .

Xinn smiled as he blushed , he tightened his hold around Alonzo's waist and chuckled whenever Alonzo kissed his neck , cheeks and earlobe.