Chapter 65

[ A/N: a few more chapters and extras, the story will end soon. Aaaah, I feel so sad. ]

Ok smut Ahead -- let me read some Manhwa BLs as my mana potion. If my mind is in chaos, I couldn't write a good smut.

------

When Elias witnessed how Xinn reacted when Luis challenged his authority as Alonzo's wife. Elias' hope of getting Xinn crumbled. All the Patriarchs unanimously agreed to demote Luciano from his position.

When Luciano was removed from his position as the Main Patriarch, everyone appointed Alonzo as the tribal leader.

Alonzo refused, he doesn't want to lead such a big tribe consisting of several clans. The patriarch just stared at him with silent with a dull expressions.

You are the reason why your fierce wife fought Luciano, you should take responsibility for what you have done.

Hearing their answers, Alonzo grumbled as all the Patriarchs knocked their staff on top of his head as a blessing and pushed him down on the throne.

Alulululululu!!!!!

Everyone cheered and started dancing. Luis tearfully carried his father back to their house and healed his wounds while sniffing the snots in his nose.

" Father, hic, I'm so sorry. "

Luciano smiled wryly and shook his head. He patted Luis' hands and said weakly. " I have been feeling uneasy having swallowed such a precious essence core without all the elders' permission. I was so young at that time when I arrogantly ate that thing. Now that I was finally removed from my position. I kinda have this feeling of relief. "

" Father, aren't you going to get revenge? "

" What revenge? " Luciano shook his head. " I don't have that privilege and time to fight such monster, only gods could fight with him. "

----

Dawn came, everyone gathered at the top of the mountain.

Xinn and Alonzo sat down on the fabric while hugging their children as they gazed at the sun peeking at them while half of it's body hid from the horizon of the ocean.

The ocean was gradually dyed with orange, creating a picturistic scene for them to behold.

Xinn leaned on Alonzo's shoulder and said. " Happy New Year, husband. "

Alonzo turned to look at his wife and slowly put down the sleeping Dylan, before suddenly pushing Xinn down.

Xinn stared at his husband's eyes. They were golden, like the glow of the sun.

*Chu

Xinn closed his eyes and opened his mouth to let Alonzo kiss him. He could feel his husband's breath, they sound strong and reliable. Being embraced by Alonzo made Xinn feel so loved and cherished.

Alonzo slid his tongue inside his mouth and sucked his lips. Xinn moaned and brought his legs around Alonzo's waist.

A barrier slowly enveloped them and the whole family disappeared.

Xinn and Alonzo reappeared within the hotel room, while their children reappeared in the adjacent room.

Xinn and Alonzo continued making out.

Alonzo starting stripping Xinn and leaned down to suck the female's nipple. The female beneath him moaned in pleasure and run his fingers through the strands of Alonzo's hair. Xinn subconsciously pushed Alonzo's head deeper to his chest.

Xinn slowly wriggled himself and slightly pushed Alonzo's head away.

The messy, green-haired man's hoarse voice rang out with a hint of confusion. " What's wrong? "