Chapter 55

----9th Month -- 5 --1245 ---

Three weeks have passed , and the activity in the cave finally stopped. Alonzo reluctantly stopped his movements and stared at his tired wife. His wife collapsed on the bed with twitching legs.

Xinn felt like his rear was already numb . He couldn't even feel the pain in his stomach anymore . Alonzo dropped a gentle kiss on his sweaty temple before carrying him up towards the bathroom. Xinn slowly opened his eyes coated with dark circles , and sighed helplessly.

He bit his lip in despair and covered his face. He doesn't know whether it is too late or not . The barrier covering his uterus had long since shattered , he is expected to be pregnant soon.

Aaaaah!!!

Xinn could imagine the hell that is coming soon.

Once he was cleaned by Alonzo , he was brought back to the room with a very exhausted expression. Xinn ended up falling asleep while his husband was still full of energy.

Although Xinn was not physically exhausted , his spirit does . The female wore a loose t-shirt and small pants as he was covered with a quilt by Alonzo.

The door to the cave opened as Alonzo exited. He walked to the tribe and thanked the whole tribe for taking care of his triplets.

When Alonzo was talking with the two patriarchs, the whole group of tribesmen kept on staring at Alonzo's energetic body with sparkling eyes .

So strong!!

Renneth at the side, clicked his tongue in disbelief. Even he and Roel couldn't do such a thing as mating for a whole three weeks. As for why they know how the mountain ruler didn't even stop?
Of course , it is because of the scent of their pheromones growing denser over time in the northern direction. Even the animals in the forest had begun mating affected by their activities.

Fortunately, the tribe is far enough to not get affected , because if it did, the Beastmen in the tribe might have been in their rut long ago.

Alonzo nodded to the tribe as he carried Shawn in his arms. Valen and Caelan coiled on his triceps.

When he came back to the cave , he climbed to the second floor and started feeding the triplets with milk . Shawn who was originally restless, finally calmed down .

Valen and Caelan, on the other hand, transformed back to their human form and fell asleep while subconsciously sucking on the baby bottle. Alonzo tiredly sat on a sofa while spinning the pin on the music box playing twinkle-twinkle little stars as he pulled them to sleep.

Alonzo and Xinn are finally officially wedded to each other . They are no longer fake spouses; they are finally real . A bright smile surfaced upon the handsome snake's face as he subconsciously looked down on the bedroom below.

Ever since Xinn arrived in his life , Alonzo's life turned bright . Xinn is like his moon , cool , tranquil . Every time he stared at him, his mind would turn tranquil and serene, as if he was his tranquilizer.

He's in love with Xinn , deeply in love.

He couldn't bear to lose such a bright moon in his life.

He wants him to stay by his side and light his world all the time .

Alonzo stared at his sons , and his eyes softened . He dropped them light kisses before greeting them with sweet dreams .

When Alonzo returned to the bedroom . Xinn pulled his head within his embrace. Alonzo's eyes turned watery whenever Xinn spoke sweet words to his ears . He likes it when Xinn confesses to him how he is his most loved person in the world.