Chapter 21

Milan at the side hesitantly said . " Maybe because he is shy? "

Jaylin and River also considered that reason then continued to watch the female in front of them . All of them were curious about the bubbles he created , it smells good and seems nice to play with . They also want to touch the white bubbles .

Xinn subconsciously pulled his basin to the side . Then continued washing his clothes , silently enduring the burning eyes that were locked on his skin.

After squeezing the dirt out of the clothes , Xinn put them all to a spare basin then pushed the dirty water to the creek . All the females watched as the creek water flowed towards their direction . They subconsciously reached out to the bubbles and touched them but they immediately popped.

Xinn continued washing the white colored one and the females just watched him from the sidelines.

Xinn stopped then stared back at the females . The females flinch thinking that the female in front of them seems to exude a superior aura from them .

Xinn crossed his arms and frowned. He wants to drive these all feminine men away because he was still busy. Moreover , he couldn't speak their language so no matter how hard they want to communicate with him , he wouldn't be able to understand their language.

Xinn beckoned to a female. Milan was pointed out by Xinn . Milan immediately felt scared thinking when had he provoked the mountain ruler's wife. River encouraged . " Don't worry Milan , I don't think he's angry at you. "

Jaylin at the side nodded together with the other females . The old females at the side turned to glance at them and shook their heads as they continued washing the leather skirts of their husbands.

Xinn turned to his basket and pulled out a bunch of soaps that he originally summoned from his space , however , he used the basket as the cover.

He opened the bar soap's wrapper and read the wrapper's label . It seems that the soap was made from aloe vera with minth flavor. As far as he could remember , this incomprehensible language seems to be from U.A.E . Xinn discarded the wrap and gave the soap to the female.

Milan hesitantly recieved the soap with confusion then tilted his head asking. " W-what is this? "

Xinn turned to his basket again and opened his own soap . He then demonstrated to them and washed his forearm . After wiping it with creek water , he let Milan sniff his forearm .

Milan sniffed Xinn's forearm and immediately scented a refreshing herbal scent. Milan's eyes immediately widened and immediately tried it out. He rubbed the soap between his palm and in a few seconds later , bubbles started appearing on his hands and his hands became more slippery.

Xinn then continued and taught them how to use shampoo. Since they were here to take a bath , he might as well donate some soaps and shampoos that were already dusty in his mall. There are varying flavors of it and the females instantly favored those things .

Xinn didn't take long and immediately carried his newly washed clothes and ran back to his tribe.

Females in this world is so scary , they would stare at you as if you're an endangered species like a panda.

--

When the females finished taking a bath. Their chats became more noisy . Alex guarding not too far away could even clearly hear what they are talking about , but the more he listened the more his ears turned red .

The females were talking about how they smell so good . They were also wondering wether if they let Alex smell them , will he chose them as his mate?

The females were so shameless when they know that no one's around them , unfortunately for them , Alex's hearing was so good that he could clearly hear them even if they deliberately lowered their voices .