Chapter 31

Although his female doesn't want him to touch him , in the middle of the night , he still turned to face Xinn's direction and pulled him into his arms.  He pouted then kissed his nape before cuddling.  Xinn obediently remained in his arms the whole night .

--- Third Month , 15 , 1245 ---

Xinn opened his eyes drowsily then suddenly turned dull when he heard the sound of sucking just below his jaws. 

Xinn's eyes moved down then saw his perverted boyfriend sucking and playing his nipple like a hungry infant . Ever since yesterday , he could feel the change in his body as well as the enhanced sensitiveness of his nipple and other erogenous areas.

These are clearly signs of pregnancy.  It seems that Alonzo's sperm luckily met an egg that just came out from his ovary that day and immediately started the fertilization.  The fertilization took place quickly and once it moved to the fallopian tube .... He's already pregnant .

The structure of his body is slightly different from a woman's reproductive system but when it comes to gestation , it's possible that his unique powerful physique could cause him to immediately get pregnant. 

Alonzo licked his lower lip and thought Xinn's nipple somehow looked more enticing and red last time. 

Just what happened? Whenever he saw the erect nipple , it was as if they were tempting him to suck them . Moreover , they look swollen and sensitive which evoked his perverted thoughts of leaving bite marks around it and suck it to his heart's content .

Xinn stroked Alonzo's head then sighed . Alonzo looked up to him and asked . " Why are you so moody last night?"

Xinn rolled his eyes , can't this stupid man see that he's having symptoms of pregnancy?

Alonzo didn't get the answer and pondered over wether he did something wrong last night . Obviously not! He was so hard working yesterday and he even delivered the sausage succesfully to the tribe. 

Wait ... Is he jealous? Is he doubting wether he looked at a female when he went there?

Oh , it's also a feasible reasoning.

Xinn pushed Alonzo's head away and then climbed to his wheelchair. He then pushed himself towards the bathroom along with a change of clothes. Alonzo also followed him to the bathroom and helped Xinn wash up. 

Xinn felt like he was a disabled person. Fortunately , the aching in his rear does not seem to ache a lot anymore . Who wouldn't be able to walk if two lengths rammed into you for a whole three days?!

His rear almost couldn't close up because it got accostumed to the two lengths' form and size in his buttocks. Alonzo did not even feel shame and sorry for him.  Just taking care of the aftermath as if it is only natural for it to happen. 

What natural!!! It's not natural!!! It's abnormal!

  Xinn dully let Alonzo washed his body and pushed his wheelchair towards the kitchen to be fed . Truthfully , he is just punishing Alonzo to be his servant , and he can actually endure walking on his legs already , but these past few days , he was already accostumed to Alonzo's pampering that he couldn't help extending his acting .

While he was in the middle of being fed , he suddenly felt like vomiting . He immediately rolled his wheels and entered the bathroom. Alonzo put down the spoon and hurried to follow after him into the bathroom.

The sound of a man vomiting on the sink rang out . Hearing such sound made Alonzo panic .

" W-w wa wa wa what's wrong?!!! "