Chapter 51

Alonzo is thinking about something . His female is depriving him of sex despite him being so attractive.  He looked in front of the mirror again and stared at himself . He clearly looks good to behold , yet why is his female still limiting the time of their love making?

Xinn should be begging to be rammed yet why is he the one begging to do love?

Maybe he is not attractive enough?

Alonzo drank his daily doze of narcissism again inside the bathroom .

----

In truth , there's nothing wrong with what Xinn told Alonzo before . Alonzo just had a huge libido and Xinn couldn't cope up with his s*x drive.  Moreover , he is still struggling to maintain the barrier within his belly , because anytime he lowers his guard and forgot to supply his barrier with energy , the lively sperms waiting in his belly might attack his reproductive system again and impregnate him .

Right now , his triplets no longer depend on him for breastfeeding and they could finally drink fortified milk stuck in his space. 

He is currently heating up water in the electric heater as he spoons milk into the bottle feeder . When the heater finally ring with a green light , he pulled out the plug and poured small amount of milk into the bottles before closing it . He then shook all of them before opening them again. 

After the milk powder were dissolve , he pushed the bottle into the dispenser and poured warm water inside. 

Babies have sensitive tongues and couldn't be fed with a hot milk . Xinn is especially careful when it comes to feeding them milk .

Xinn brought the three bottles up to the second floor and pulled the floating Shawn lightly as he handed the blue bottle to his hands. 

Shawn softly pulled out his pacifier and recieved the baby bottle from his female father.  Xinn couldn't help pinching the baby's cheeks and shower him with kisses. 

Shawn chuckled with his milky voice and slapped Xinn's cheeks playfully . Xinn touched his red cheeks and thought to himself that his babies are really strong , if it is a normal man in his shoes right now, they might probably be dead already .

The two snakes who were trembling from Shawn's chases finally calmed down and swam to Xinn's side before transforming back to their human baby form .

Xinn enveloped both of them into a hug and wiped the tears from their watery eyes . He couldn't help sighing . His eldest is really a bully , he would always scare his younger brothers with his habit of putting things into his mouth .

Shawn especially liked chasing the two little snakes as he wanted to swallow them into his belly.  It may be because he has the blood of a snake and Shawn had this foodie traits within him. 

Surprisingly , the babies don't easily get a bad stomach. 

Xinn doesn't know if Alonzo's genes is a blessing for them or not .

The three family went inside the space. When the triplets noticed the change in environment , they didn't panicked and instead immediately flew to the forest to meet Snowie.

A cry of a bird rang out followed by a big gust of wind.  Shawn screamed excitedly as he kicked his hands and legs to the air. 

Xinn let go of Shawn , the eldest then immediately flew towards the bird like a superman and hugged Snowie's head while rubbing his cheeks on Snowie's cute feathers .

Snowie is also excited to see his 'fellow bird's again and also made sounds of excitement. 

Valen and Caelan slithered in the air and surrounded the giant Snow Bird and rode on top of him.  Once the triplets made their way to the bird's head. Snowie immediately flapped his wings and flew away .