Chapter 49

When Alonzo came back with Shawn in his arms and two tired snakes on his shoulder.  The weak looking female sitting on the sofa smiled and opened his arms to received the sleeping eldest.  Alonzo then climbed to the second floor and coiled the two little snakes within the crib .

Xinn also climb up after he took a small rest and put Shawn in the crib . He yawned in exhaustion and pulled Alonzo to the bedroom to take a sleep .

The two cuddled each other as the night passed by. 

---

Alonzo woke up and cooked Xinn their breakfast for while before going out into the forest to stuff his stomach.  Xinn brushed his teeth and climb towards the second floor and started breastfeeding the babies .

Caelan latched unto the female's chest and starting drinking his own meal for breakfast . Valen on the other hand latched unto Xinn's other nipple doing the same thing as Caelan . Xinn was already used to this and no longer felt hurt . Contrarily , he felt more closer to his children this way .

Shawn floated behind while sucking on a bottle of milk , he is like a mermaid in the water gliding and swimming so agilely and expertly .

Xinn gave Shawn a thumbs up although Shawn still could not understand him .

Suddenly , the door to their cave was knocked. 

" Who's there? " Shouted Xinn as he patted the two full babies . Valen let go of his nipple and blinked his eyes at Xinn .

Xinn immediately adored his cute son and showered his baby with kisses . Valen chuckled at the overwhelming affection and patted Xinn's cheeks while smiling .

Caelan also let go of Xinn's nipple and joined the two. 

" It's Timothy and Sky! " Said two voices outside. 

Xinn heard two familiar names and pulled a strand of energy to pull the door.  Soon , the door to the cave opened . Timothy and Sky looked curiously inside then timidly came inside. 

Xinn smiled at them and beckoned them to climb to the second floor .

Timothy and Sky opened their mouth in an O shape . They never thought that brother Xinn's house would have a second floor like that . They never heard such a thing before .

The two little kids excitedly climb upwards and looked around the triplets' room . They were immediately amazed by the design of the room . Half day at the side and half night on the other side , although it's not as realistic as the outside , it indeed feels like a room for babies judging from the appearance of the large room .

Sky bit his thumb and felt a little jealous , he also wants to have a room like this . Shawn suddenly flew towards Sky and slapped Sky's cheeks softly.  Sky's eyes landed on Shawn and immediately smiled brightly .

Xinn then decided to unseal the barrier around the playground and let them play on the slide and swings.

When the barrier was unsealed , Timothy , Sky , Shawn and the two little snakes immediately went there and started playing.  Although most of the time , Shawn was actually just sucking his thumb while floating upsidedown .

Xinn asked Timothy to take care of them by hand gestures then picked up his scythe to harvest the wheat outside . Xinn ran towards the field and behold the field of brown beautiful land.  Xinn walked there and started harvesting .

While Xinn was silently harvesting , a smile bloomed upon his countenance .

His life is so peaceful just like a dream.  He couldn't thank Ruru enough for sending him to this primitive world. He bet Ruru is struggling to bring the humanity back to prosperity right now after he crossed over. Ruru has to regret what he had done .