Chapter 29

---- Third Month , 14 , 1245 -----

Alonzo woke up and cooked for their breakfast today , but Xinn's diet remained the same .

Congee and fruits

Xinn still could not stand up due to his injury and could only let his scumbag lover to apply ointment to his swollen chrysanthemum and hickeys. 

The summer season finally stopped as the fall season replaced . The temperature also dropped down but not cold enough like the winter.  The leaves in the forest were also starting to fall down and became bald trees . The scenery was quite beautiful and when Xinn went outside while using a wheelchair.  He couldn't help clicking his camera together with Alonzo with the autumn scenery as the background. 

Alonzo left Xinn in the front yard as he went to the clotheline where they hang their clothes and ironed it inside their bedroom to be folded.  Xinn gloatingly watched Alonzo doing most of the household chores and savored the experience of being served like a queen. 

The only humiliating thing is that up until now , he still could not walk despite his fast recovery.  This is worse than being injured by a powerful nemesis , and Xinn doesn't want to admit that after he had intercourse with Alonzo , he was unable to walk after it for a whole two weeks .

It may sound exaggerating but it was true . He couldn't walk at all and his stomach often hurt a lot because of the internal injury . Internal injury is harder to heal than external .

But whenever he thought about it , it was actually better to act weak because if he did not ...

He may suffer another round of intercourse.

Alonzo was not like the time he was not mature because Xinn could freely and boldly tease him to his content .

But the mature one could not be easily provoked or else , Xinn would be the one to be devoured in the end .

The wheat in their garden has also started germinating and although it seems that the time they planted it was incorrect , it still fortunately germinated.  Xinn thought of putting the greenhouse in his space around the garden when the winter comes , it would be too regrettable if he left it behind freezing in the winter.

There are two types of greenhouse in his space , the heater run one and a simple one which only needs the wood burning stove in order to circulate heat inside the greenhouse .

And it seems that he has to stock up a lot of woods before winter comes because it's impossible for him to use the greenhouse run by heaters as there's not enough sunlight for his solar panel to absorb and store. 

When Xinn ordered Alonzo to stock up a lot of woods , Alonzo immediately went into the forest to cut trees or collect fallen branches .

Xinn on the other hand summoned the greenhouse in his space and dropped it on top of the wheat cropland . The greenhouse immediately captured the sunlight from above the sun and then converted by the plants as heat energy , once it rises to the air it could no longer escape out of the green house because it possessed different shaped wavelength than the light energy. 

But during summer the greenhouse could become too hot so farmers have to constantly check the temperature inside .

During winter he would burn wood and spread heat energy inside in order to provide warmth for the wheat as well as the tea plants he planted at the side. 

Xinn could also try growing potatos during winter. Xinn disappeared from the place he was formerly was . Xinn reappeared within his space to tend his plants .

The fruits trees he planted inside now have riped fruits. Xinn mobilized his ability to pluck out the vegetables and fruits from the cropland then drag then all up into the warehouse to be washed and cook in winter . The warehouse contained time freezing space and could store a lot of items inside without any worry of spoilage.