Chapter 30

In the patriarch's house. Sky was kneeling on the ground pouting clad in wedding attire as he is being scolded by his grandpa severely.

" I have tolerated you little one for playing with the Red Fox Patriarch's grandson because you didn't have anyone to play with but ... What is this? Why do you guys have to steal the table cloth and blanket of your female-in-law? "

" What is this? You were using the table clothe as your gown? Were you guys playing a wedding ceremony? Oh my goodness , such naughty kids. "

" Stop that kind of craziness and don't flirt with boys at a very young age lest you get pregnant at a very young age for Pete's sake , Little Sky!!! "

Sky's eyes turned watery and red rimmed as he hiccuped and retorted weakly to his grandfather. " Grandfather , we were just playing wedding ceremony without any intentions! .... We played a lot of roles before other than wedding ceremonies . "

" What plays? "

" M... Master and slave "

Erion .... " What else? "

" Patriarch and Matriarch , or Patriarch and Witch . "

The mouth of the witch eavesdropping at the entrance twitched . Morgan immediately ran away with his bone staff .

Erion drew sharp breathe then calmed down . " What else . "

" Exiled and Hero "

" What else "

" Uhmm ... S-sutra and slave---

" Forgiveness!!! Oh God Beast! What have you done my child!"

Sky's eyes started streaming with tears . " D-did I do something wrong , g-grand pa? "

Patriarch Erion immediately calmed his heart . " Of course nothing , my child . It is just that , some kinds of play that you guys played aren't good to the ears and is very misleading . Forgive me , Little Sky , but avoid playing that kind of game in the future before you immerse yourself too much and believe that you are really the exiled , or slave or whatever . "

Sky nodded then stepped out of the house and met Timothy at the safe vicinity.

" Are you fine? " Worriedly asked Timothy .

Sky sniffed his red nose and shook his head . " No , I'm not fine . "

Timothy immediately hugged Little Sky. " Sorry , were you afraid? I should have accompanied you there to be scolded . I-i , I am too timid to face such fierce grandpa . If I go there , I will definitely cry out loud. "

Sky wiped his tears then snorted . ", You are just too timid and scaredy. "

Timothy immediately clapped his hands in admiration . " Wow , Little Sky. You're so brave. "

Sky immediately felt good and hmmped .

Before Timothy and Sky could continue talking nonsenses. A shadow suddenly loomed over them . Timothy looked behind him and saw his brother Xinn's spouse .

" Brother Alonzo! "

Alonzo looked down at the two short kids and asked. " Where is your patriarch . "

Sky looked up to look at the intimidating Beastman then subconsciously held Timothy's arm while cautiously looking at him.

Timothy was brave enough to talk to Alonzo because he knows him .

" There . " Pointed Timothy at a tribal house made of wood not too far away .

Alonzo nodded then walked towards the tribal house. The green haired man passed by several females and Beastmen and they all stopped to look at the snake beastman.