Chapter Four - The First Year Seekers

"Wait what? You got onto the Quidditch team, and you got seeker, without trying out?" Draco oogles at me.

"Yes Draco, I just said it three times now." I reply. It's dinner time now and I had just finished telling my friends about what had happened.

"Wow! You really are skilled then N/n!" Pansy compliments me. I blush and look away, as I was never really that good with receiving compliments.

"Awwww, Y/n is blushing~" Blaise teased as the other laugh.

"Sh-shut up! I'm not blushing! I was just uh, Tired! Yeah! Tired 'cause of Draco making me fly a broom around all willy nilly just because he wanted to impress his crush!!" I shout at them. Draco immediately denies it and tries to cover my mouth with his hand trying to get me to shut up about his confirmed but not confirmed crush.

"Shut up! I don't have a crush on anybody!" Draco hisses.

"Mhm, sure." Soon everyone at the table is asking questions to Draco about his supposed crush. At least the attention wasn't directed towards me, although Draco is gonna kill me after this.

Time skip

It's finally the end of the day and I rush up to the dorm and plop onto the bed and groan. Pansy chuckles.

"What's up with you?" She questions.

"Oh I'll tell you what's up Pansy. So basically, Draco was being annoying as usual but this time, he kept talking about Potter!! Like it's all, Saint Potter this, Saint Potter that! It's almost like he has a crush on him or something! And don't even get me started with Crabbe and Goyle." I say as I start to rant about my day to her. Even if Pansy was a prat sometimes, she was a good friend and listener.

"Yeah, they can be annoying at times. The only reason Draco is probably talking about Potter is that he denied wanting to be his friend yesterday. So he must be hurt by that."

"Wow, way to make a big deal out of a declined friendship request." After talking for a bit with Pansy, we fell asleep.

Time skip

After what felt like seconds of being asleep I was woken up by someone whispering for me to wake up.

"Y/n, wake up." I hear someone whisper who I recognize to be Draco.

"Draco, what do you want? You're not supposed to be here."

"I had a nightmare..."

"Come here." I sigh as I motion for him to lay next to me. He lays next to me and I start singing him the lullaby I always sing to him whenever he has nightmares. When I'm done singing he is fast asleep. I should probably try to get more sleep.

Time skip

I wake up to Pansy yelling at me.

"Y/N!!! WHY IS DRACO HERE IN YOUR BED WITH YOU?!"

"Pansy shut up, you're going to wake up the whole school. Besides, it's none of your business." Draco then shifts and nuzzles into me. Pansy then stomps her foot on the ground.

"Explain what's going on!"

"First of all, stop shouting. Second of all Draco gets really clingy at night so he comes to me if he wants to be held. There, happy?" Pansy sighs as she takes my explanation.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Thank you. Now, that's out of the way, DRACO WAKE UP!" Draco jolts up and groans, asking what I was yelling at him for. I point at the clock and he immediately rushed out of the room to get ready.