Discontinuation - Please Read

Hello, it's Lizzie,

I'm sorry for this, but after a couple of months consideration, Vivian and I have decided to discontinue this fanfic.

At first, this fanfic was something special to us, it was fun to write, a form of escapism almost. But, things change. Over time this fanfic felt like a chore to write, Vivian and I had distanced during the writing of this which tolled a big impact on this and our writing in here, but we are now close again.

Writing this was such an amazing journey. It was like raising a child- only it didn't scream and cry. We shaped its way into the world, and now we release it from our grasps.

I'm so glad I got to work on this with Vivian. Even through our ups and down, I wouldn't change anything that happened.

I am so grateful for each and every one of you. No matter how much I write, I will never be able to express the amount of love I hold in my heart for all of you. You've all helped me so much, seeing your kind comments and votes pulled me through the day because I knew I had something to look forward to at the end of it.

Honestly, I tear up a bit writing this-

I'm sorry it's come to this, I hope you can forgive me.

Although this book is ending, it's not the end of our journey. We won't stop writing more fanfics, we already have three more on the way (more Ray x Readers for all of you) and I can't wait to share them with you.

I want this discontinuation letter to be perfect because of you guys and how much love I put into this, but I know it can't be perfect. So I'm just sort of hoping it pulls itself together and it all turns out all right.

I love you all so much <3

See you in the next fanfic~

- Lizzie

---------------------------------

Dear Readers,

I apologize for making a promise I couldn't keep but I thought I could do it when I said I would've. But with how busy school is and the stress I pile on myself Lizzie and I finally decided to discontinue this story.

Just like Lizzie said though, we won't stop making more stories, so while we work on those, you can stay as the amazing readers that you guys are.

I know that my letter to you guys isn't as long as Lizzie's, but I promise that all of this comes from my heart.

'till the next story
-Vivian

(If you're still reading this in like, 2024, there's a re-write of this that we're hoping to finish so check that out 🙏)