Chapter Seventeen - Meeting New People

I'm sitting on my bed at home, waiting for my Snowy Owl, Lily to come back. I sent a letter out to Draco seeing if he wanted to come with me to Diagon Alley to shop for school. Just as I'm wondering if she got lost, Lily flies through the window with a letter around her leg. I untie the letter and start to read it.

Dear Y/n,

Yes, I would like to go shopping with you at Diagon Alley. Let's meet there on the third of August, which is tomorrow in case you've forgotten. I'll see you then  - Sincerely Draco.

     Draco is so formal when he writes letters, even to his close friends. Well I guess I should tell father.

Time skip to the next day

     Father and I are now in Diagon Alley looking for Draco and Uncle Lucius. I see them walk out of Knockturn Alley, I head over to Draco and hug him while my father heads to Lucius.

     "Drakie poo!" I cry, imitating Pansy while I throw myself onto him.

     "Nope, get off of me now, princess."

    "Hmm, no, you're just gonna have to deal with it." I say, quoting the exact words he said back in first year. He tries to shove me off and I just cling onto him more. Uncle Lucius and father head off leaving us by ourselves. More people then get out of Knockturn Alley and I see them again, with more siblings. I then let go of Draco and walk over to Norman.

     "Hey Snowflake, long time no see." He looks over at me and smiles. Norman walks to me and hugs me. I've missed his hugs so much. I hug back. We let go of the hug and I greet the rest of them, however I pause at a green haired girl and a chocolate skinned boy.

     "Hey muggle borns, Potter, Weasleys and, who might you be?" I ask, turning to the two that I don't know. The green haired girl goes first.

     "I'm Gilda, it's nice to meet you."

     "Nice to meet you as well, I hope you'll be more tolerable than your sister. What about you? What's your name?" I ask, as I point to the boy who has yet to introduce himself.

     "I'm Don, it's nice to meet you."

     "It's nice to meet you too."

     "Y/N!" Draco yells out to me.

    "Coming! Bye, see you at Hogwarts." I run up to Draco and he rolls his eyes and drags me away from them.

Ray's Pov

      "I think I just met an angel..." Don says, star struck by L/n. Emma, Gilda, Harry, Hermione, Norman, Ron and I whip our heads around to look at him in shock.

     "....I'm sorry, what?" I say, completely flabbergasted and confused on what he just said. Ron and Emma look disgusted and shocked at the same time.

     "I said I just met an angel?"

     "You just met her." Mom says to him.

     "So? She looks and acts exactly like an angel." Ron snorts.

     "Yeah right, she's not an angel, trust me on this." Ron tells him. Hermione slaps the back of his head hard and Norman glares at him.

     "Don't say that Ron! She saved you!" Hermione scolds, Norman and Emma nod in agreement.

     "That doesn't change the fact about how awful she is." Ron argues.

     "Is she the girl you were complaining about, Emma?" Mom asks her, she nods and mom sighs.