Chapter Twenty-Five - The Chamber of Secrets

We're walking with Lockhart to the girls bathroom on the second floor. Lockhart kept going on about how he was sorry for L/n's arm and how he is so great. I honestly couldn't care less. Maybe I care a little bit about L/n's arm but that's it. We then arrive at the bathroom and go to the faucet that has the snake on it. Harry then speaks parseltongue, opening the chamber of secrets. We push Lockhart to the entrance and he acts all scared.

     "Do I really have to go?" He asks, turning to us.

     "Oh my, is the great Lockhart really scared? I wonder what the press would say." Norman teases.

     "Go or I'll make you." I threaten. He goes to run away from the entrance so I grab him and throw him in. We hear him screaming then a crash. We all jump in after him and land in a pile of bones. Emma stumbles back in shock but Norman catches her before she falls. Emma blushes as she stands back up.

     "You ok Emma?" Norman asks with concern. Emma just nods her head in response. I sigh before pointing my wand at Lockhart again.

     "Go on."

     After a while of walking around we come across a pile of snake skin. Lockhart faints as we come across it. While Ron and Harry are distracted Lockhart jumps back up and takes Ron's wand.

     "The adventure ends here, boys. But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl,how you two tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So......you first, Mr. Potter. Say good-bye to your memories. Obliviate!" As Lockhart waves the wand it emits a green light, causing him to slam back into a wall. Moments after rubble started to fall from the ceiling. Harry takes cover while the rest of us back ourselves up against a wall. When the dust from the rubble finally clears there is a huge wall of rocks in front of us, and Harry is nowhere in sight.

     "Harry?! Harry?!" Ron calls out clearly panicked.

     "Ron! Ron! Are you guys ok?"

     "We're fine!" Lockhart sits up and looks around.

     "Hello! Who are you?" Lockhart asks.

     "I'm Ron Weasley..."

     "Really? And uh...who am I?"
     "Lockhart's memory charm backfired! He hasn't got a clue who he is!"

     "It's sort of an odd place, isn't it? Do you live here?"

     "No."

     "Really?" Ron grabs a rock and knocks him unconscious with it.

     "RON!" Emma shouts at him, shocked that he did that.

     "Is everything ok over there?" Harry questions with concern.

     "Yeah, Ron just knocked Lockhart out." I answer.

     "Oh, ok. Well I'm gonna go look around. Stay here and don't go anywhere."

     "It's not like we can." Ron replies sassily.

     "Ok, be safe Harry!" Norman calls out.

He better be ok

Chapter Twenty Five End