Chapter 10

It was almost lunch time, and you and your friends already did half the things you planned to do. You aced the Egyptian escape room, you had fun on the pirate ship, you did all the kid's attraction not failing to get some weird looks here and there, you tried some of the shooting stands without winning anything, beside a bad mood for Scaramouche who kept complaining for a while and wanted to go back and try "one more time" even an hour later.

Now, one last attraction and you would go to eat lunch. After that, you would most likely start with the more hardcore things, because "it's no fun if your soul stays in your body", like Hu Tao said. You were quite worried, but for now you wanted to enjoy the 'Escape from the Jungle'. It was a quite long ride on huge circular boats, with 6 seats each, in an artificial river with ups and downs and brutal turns. It was more a relaxing ride then a scary one, but perfect for right before lunch. There was the risk to get a bit wet, the sing mentioning just a "occasional water droplets" so couldn't be that bad right? Yet, for precaution, you were given a plastic bag to wrap your belongings in to prevent things like the phone to get soaked. All of you got your handbags and backpacks inside a bag, and got into two boats. You were with Kazuha, Yoimiya, Itto, Ayato and Scaramouche, while Hu Tao, Thoma, Ayaka, Gorou, Xiao and Zhongli were on the other boat right behind you.

{a/n: this ride is based on one of my favourite of the amusement park quite near my home town:

it's really enjoyable, relaxing and sometimes refreshing, not too scary and not too boring}

The ride was fun, especially when an unexpected turn of the boat created a big wave that completely soaked Itto's and Scaramouche's shirts. Scaramouche didn't even say anything, just glaring at the water like it was a living form, while Itto and both the boats laughed at the small incident. It was summer, after all, nothing to worry about. The sun would probably dry their shirts in less then an hour and they would never catch a cold with the over 28° C degrees.

But as soon as your group got out of the attraction, giving back the plastic bags that saved Itto's and Scaramouche's phones, Thoma kept on bugging the two boys "Guys, even if it's summer you should still change your shirts! I have a spare one, but I don't think it will fit Itto. Scara, here, take it, Itto let's go buy another one, there's a souvenir shop right behind that hunted house"

"Nah Thoma, ma bro, ma guy, ma dude, I don't need a shirt!" and with that, he just took off his already not so covering shirt, leaving his perfectly fit body for anyone to admire. You and the girls complained, embarrassed, but he didn't have any intention on dressing back.

That's when the sun and the heat probably damaged Scaramouche's brain, at least that's what you thought. He stepped back, giving his back to the Escape from the Jungle, facing you all, and took off his shirt too, to change it with the one Thoma gave him. Did he always liked to be an exhibitionist like this? But for sure, it was a really good-looking exhibition. Not quite the same as Itto, but Scaramouche was nice himself too. For a small boy like him, you would have never guessed he had some nice abs too. From everybody's reaction, you guessed nobody would have imagined that too. Itto started teasing him, whistling before speaking, and you swear you saw a vein next Scaramouche's right eye get bigger.