Chapter 15

{a/n: aka the hot ladies chapter}

Scaramouche opened the door, and immediately regretted it.

A tall young lady, with pink hair tied in a messy low ponytail was standing on the other side of the door frame "Hello Mochi! What a beautiful day is it, isn't it? May I come in? Ei gave me a couple of things to take care of" She was lightly smirking, thinking about something funny, but covering it with her hand with elegance.

"I told you too many times to not call me that, when will you fucking learn? And no, you cannot c-"

Still smiling, she shoved him inside and made her way to the kitchen counter, where you were heading to after hearing a bit of commotion, curiosity eating you alive. The door was closed violently and an angry navy-haired boy entered the kitchen right after, as soon as you and the lady made eye contact.

"CEO Miko, leave this house. Right. This. Instant."

"Oh my, you didn't tell me you had a cute guest! Why don't you do the introductions?"

"Because they're useless, since you're leaving"

"Mochi, I'm telling you right now, do the introductions. I don't want to repeat myself, got it?"

"You're so fucking annoying"

The tension was growing, and thought the lady never stopped smiling, she looked like she was ready to order someone to kill Scaramouche. And he looked like he was about to jump at her neck. You decided to talk to distract them both from each other, and introduce yourself "Uhm, hi...? My name is Y/n and I'm a friend of Scara. Sorry, if you have something do to with him, I'll leave, I kinda came here unannounced so I didn't know if he had already planned something..."

"Oh, dear no, no! Archons, don't leave, please. It's rare to see someone in this house other then the three that live here, and it's even more rare to see someone who defines themselves as a 'friend of Scara', so please do stay here. Anyway, I'm Yae Miko, CEO of the Yae Publishing House, nice to meet you"

Her smile never faded away from her beautiful face, and you didn't know what to feel about it. She felt so powerful and intimidating, even if she plastered that kind smile on her face. She was able to make you feel tiny and in danger with just one look. Your brain stopped working for a second, then you realized. "Oh my archons, Yae Miko? So the Yae Publishing House is named after you?! Isn't it Scara's mother company thought? You must be a really good friend of her then!"

"You could say so, yes" she replied, and her smiled dropped a little, with her eyes losing some of the sparkle she had till that moment. Maybe you stepped over the line, maybe that was something too personal. You were about to apologize, when a certain voice spoke behind her.

"Aha, oh yeah sure, you could say they are good friends. Mhm, but she wishes they could be, how can I say it... more intimate?"

"Scaramouche, I swear, shut up or I make sure you won't be able to run that mouth of yours ever again. You've always talked too much"

"And you've always talked a lot without actually saying anything, all smoke and no substance"

Were they always like this....? They were dangerous together. Once again, you spoke to try and make them forget how bad they wanted to physically hurt the other one. "Mh, say miss Miko, would you like to join us cooking? It's almost time for lunch, I think we should get something ready"

"Who said we were gonna cook? She has no business here, she can go back home"

"She wasn't talking to you little one, you should learn when it's your turn to speak and when it's not. Anyway, you were really cute just now dear Y/n, but, unfortunately, I have to go back to the company. As I'm sure you already know Ei left for a trip about work, so there are even more things I need to do now, it's going to be really busy these days for me. Ei always left Scaramouche under my care when she left, and that's why I was here today, to make sure he at least would eat something, but if you're here, then I'm sure I'm not needed anymore"