chapter 5

Your POV

"(y/n)...(Y/N)...Wake up!" A male voice said. "Ngh."You groaned as you turned around and covered your face with your blanket."Come on (Y/n) wake up!" The male said while pulling the blankets off you."If you pull the blanket off me ever again I'm gonna pull your arms off- Aaaaaahhhh! Pedo!!!" You screamed as you backed away from the male. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, green zelda shirt and headphones around his neck. "Woah chill it's just me. BEN." He said calming you down. "B-BEN?! W-what the hell happened to you?!?" You asked. "Well Slendy said that Jeff, Dark and I would go to school with you and (s/n)." He replied. "Wait, where's (s/n)?!" "Downstairs." You sighed and got up. "Fine... But get out!" "Aw, But I want to see you change!" "Out!" You screamed as you pushed BEN out of your room. You take a look at your clock. '5:30' You went in the bathroom took a bath and changed your clothes. You wore a (f/c) tank top, and an Assasin's Creed hoodie some jeans and (f/c) Converse. You went down into the kitchen and ate your breakfast. "Umm...Slenderman? How can we go to school if we don't have things?" You asked. "Don't worry (Y/n) the school's only requirement is a laptop while at (s/n)'s well the school will provide her things." He answered. "But do they have to come?" You asked pointing at the boys. "Yes." "But why?!?" "They will act as your guardians just in case someone will bully you. And because I said so." "And how about (S/n)?" "She'll be going in a different school, while her guardians are Fallen Angel and Judge Angel""Fine..." You gave in and finished your breakfast. You went back up to your room took your laptop and shoved it in your bag, went downstairs, went to the boys and went off to school. "Do you guys know where the school is?" You asked. "Duh." BEN said. "Yeah I've been there many times before, just to annoy Korbyn." Jeff added. "Korbyn? Wait she goes there too?" "Yup." Jeff said.

=Time Skip= (Due to Author-chan's laziness~)

After like an everlasting walk you've finally arrived at Korbyn's school.'Nice place.' "You know they used to use notebooks before but since this is the 21st Century they used laptops." Jeff said. "Oh and (Y/n) here's your schedule." Dark said as he handed you your schedule. "Okay guys since I am lazy to go to school I'm just gonna stay in (Y/n)'s phone. Bye!" BEN said as he went in your phone. "BEN get out of there! That's not fair!" You said. "Yeah!" Jeff agreed. "Just leave him alone you guys." Dark said. We then went inside. The three of you have the same classes together so you sat between Jeff and Dark, and BEN, in your phone. As class started your phone started vibrating. Both Jeff and Dark fell asleep their faces on the keyboard so you decided to open your phone reading the message.

BEN: You bored?

You: Yeah... take me with you! T^T

BEN:Nope.

You:But why?

BEN: Because

You: Because wat?

"Ms. (Y/l/n)! What did I said about using cell phones in class?! Give me your phone." The teacher demanded angrily. "But Ma'am!" "No buts give me your phone." "Hey leave her alone will you?" BEN said getting out of your phone in his creepypasta form. Everyone screamed in terror while Jeff, Dark and you facepalmed. "BEN?! What are you doing?!" You asked. Your teacher fainted and fell on the ground. "Kyaaa~ BEN Drowned!" A female student screamed. "Oh shit! (Y/N) Turn on your phone! Turn it on! Turn it on!" "Okay just bring us all back in the mansion!" "Okay!" BEN took all of you and brought you to the mansion.

=In Slender-Man-Sion=

"That was close..." BEN said. "Yeah..." Dark added. "What are we gonna do now?! Slendy's gonna kill us!" Jeff asked. "Jeff, BEN, Dark,, (Y/n), Why are you all in here you were supposed to be in school. "Well uh you see Slender we uh..." You said. "I went in (Y/n)'s phone since I was lazy to go to school and then texted her during class, then our teacher got mad and tried to confiscate her phone but I jumped out of her phone creating a racket making all the students scream..." BEN confessed. "I see, BEN you're grounded! No killing and video games for 2 weeks while you (Y/n) I have to relocate you to a new school." Slender said. You nodded. While BEN stood there in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry if it sucked! But I would like to thank those who followed me, voted and added my stories to your reading lists Thank you so much! You guys encouraged me to continue this story!I'm really having a busy day today but hey since you guys voted I might as well update so here you go. Again thank you so much and don't forget to ask or dare any creepypasta featured in this story in the comment section and I will try to do them at the end of every chapter. The other pastas will come out soon for now, it will be these guys! Once again thanks!