Chapter 8

Your POV

You woke up in BRVR's arms as you realized that your sister is no where to be found. "BRVR! Wake up (S/N)'s gone!" You yelled as you shook the sleeping male. "Mmm... Waaa?!" BRVR said while shooting up from his bed. Both of you went down the stairs into the kitchen and sighed relief as you saw (S/N) eating pancakes. "Daddy! Mommy!" (S/N) said as she went to hug you both. "We were so worried! Did you finish eating breakfast?"You asked. "Yup. Well, I'm off to school." "You guys look like a cute family." Fallen Angel said. "Come on (S/N)." Judge angel said they waved goodbye and went out. "Hey BRVR?" "Yeah?" " Do you feel uncomfortable about my sister calling you daddy?" "Well, yeah I mean everyone thinks we're a couple." "Maybe we should tell her before she hurts her self I mean once she grows up she'll realize that she's only fantasizing about a happy family..." "Yeah... we should." You smiled as you went to join the others for breakfast. "Morning guys." You said as you sat down. They greeted you and ate breakfast as well. "So how's sleep last night?" BEN asked. "What do you mean?" You replied. "What I mean is aren't you a bit weirded out that you're sleeping with him. And that your sister calls you guys 'mommy and daddy'?" "A bit." This satisfies BEN. As you all finished breakfast you volunteered to wash the dishes.

BEN's POV

BRVR's starting to get on my nerves I mean seriously! (S/N) calls him daddy and SLEEPS with my girl! Like I saw her first! And I'm the one who kissed her which means she's mine! I saw BRVR walking down the hallway to their room. I pinned him to the wall by his collar. "Look! I don't know who you think you are! But SHE is MINE! Got that?!" he just laughed. "Look BEN, you're a fun dude but, do you think you can beat ME?! She's mine." "Why you little-" I was about to punch him. "WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" (Y/N) yelled she walked in between us and separated us. "Well?!" I think this isn't (Y/N) but Insanity... Uh oh. "W-well as you c-can see Insanity...B-BRVR a-and I um..." "We got into a fight because of (Y/N)..." BRVR finished. "WHAT?!" She pulled us by the ears into the living room and sat us on the couch. "SIT!" We did what she said. "Now, tell me what about her?" "Well um...I-I really like (Y/N)..."BRVR said. "S-so do I..." I added. She seemed more furious than before. Oops... "WHAT?! Who else?!" "What's going on he- INSANITY?!" Jeff said. "Jeff! Come here this instant!" "What for?" "Just sit down!" Jeff then quickly ran to the couch and sat down. "Now tell me, who else is in love with (Y/N)?" "U-um...e-everyone?" Jeff and I said.

Insanity's POV

Oh they are so DEAD! "Jeff go back upstairs and tell them to come here. You have 5 minutes!" Jeff ran up the stairs and brought the boys to the living room they looked terrified. Good. "All of you SIT!" They all sat down. "Look I don't want any of you to flirt with (Y/N) Got that?! And besides, try to flirt with her and I'm coming out to kill you. So has anyone of you either touched, kiss, hug, or any flirtatious things to (Y/N)?" BEN, Dark, and BRVR, raised their hands. "Okay. The others may go except for Dark, BEN,and BRVR ." They all ran back upstairs due to fear. "So. Dark what did you do?" "I... kissed (Y/N)..." WHAT?! "BEN?" "I also... kissed (Y/n)... and flirt with her on her first day..." "BRVR?" "I just hugged her... and kissed her forehead." "So all of you are saying that you KISSED her?! Of all the horrible actions you do like hug or flirt with her you KISSED! If you do that again and so help me zalgo I'm gonna kill you! Did I make myself clear?!" They nodded their heads. "Oh and BRVR. When you sleep with her later please turn into your pikachu form and sleep on the FLOOR!"

Then they all ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUSTED haha! Now let's see what the boys think of you~

Jeff:I swear Insanity is scary. But that won't stop me from loving my sweet (Y/N)~

BEN: Shut up smiley. I kissed her first so she's mine! And I don't find Insanity scary at all!

Jeff:Oh shut up you little elf! She's mine!

BRVR: Guys please, everyone know's that (Y/N) is mine. Besides her sister calls me daddy and I sleep with her.

Dark: Not today. Insanity said you're going to sleep on the floor. *Snickers* I bet I'm gonna make her mine.

Masky: Oh yeah? I bet 15 bucks you up for it?

BEN:I also bet 15!

Jeff: Same here!

Hoody: I also bet 15!

BRVR: I bet 15 also you up for it?

Toby: Same!

Grinny: I bet 15!

Smile dog: I agree.

Liu & Sully:I'm not gonna-We bet 15 bucks!

EJ: Same!

LJ: Same!

Dark: Double.

All boys: DEAL!

Me: Um...guys?

All boys: What?!

Me: Insanity's here...

Insanity: Grrr...I'm gonna kill you!

BEN: Everybody RUN!

Dark: Every Man for themselves!

Insanity: Get back here!

Well that's about it guys! Thanks for reading I hope you guys enjoyed! Oh and I made a new story called 'Go To Sleep My Princess' which is a Jeff The Killer x Reader requested by @YssabelleBalasa And don't forget to ask or dare any creepypasta in the comment section bye~