Chapter 17: Day 8

You sat in the living room reading a book while it was raining hard outside. You saw a flash of lightning but you ignored it and continued reading. A few seconds later the lightning was followed by a very loud boom of thunder like something exploded. You flinched and screamed as you hid under the chair. Soon the lights went out and you were covered in darkness. "(Y/n)! You alright? Where are you?" You heard a male voice presuming it was Grossman followed by loud footsteps. The male spotted you under the chair and went up to you. "Hey, you alright? I heard you screaming a while ago." He asked. You nodded your head and heard another boom of thunder and you quickly stood up knocking the chair causing you to hit your head. You winced and rubbed your head. "Ow..." Grossman chuckled. "What's going on?" Dr. Smiley asked as he went to you. "Did you hurt yourself?" Smiley asked. You nodded your head. "You bumped your head didn't you." You nodded again and he chuckled and you once again heard a loud thunder and screamed as you hugged someone. "Scared of a little thunder I see." Smiley chuckled once more and ruffled your hair. "Hey (Y/n), are you crying?" Grossman asked as he pry you off Smiley to look at you. You looked at Grossman tears streaming down your face. "Hey, remember what I told you? You look beautiful when you're smiling." He said as he wiped your tears. You heard another thunder and flinched. The two males just chuckled at your reaction. "You're cute you know that?" Smiley said. "Hey what's going on?!" BEN said. "I just went down here to see my girl crying while Grossman holds her and Smiley smirking the hell?!" BEN continued. "BEN, who pissed you off?" Jeff asked as BEN pointed at Smiley and Grossman. "Hey keep you hands off my killer!" Jeff ordered. "Jeff calm" Grossman was cut off mid sentence as Dark walked in. "What's going o- What the hell are you doing to my Princess?!" Dark asked. "Hey- what are you doing to her?!" BRVR said. "Will you guys let me finish! (Y/n) was crying because she was afraid of the thunder! And the reason why I was hugging her, is to comfort her while Smiley chuckled at (Y/n)'s reaction when she heard the thunder!" Grossman explained as a roar of thunder followed and you burried your face in his chest. "See?" Grossman said. And the boys apologized after that the lights went back and you continued your day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I hope you guys enjoyed!