Chapter 22:Day 13

You were watching Attack On Titan with the boys and just finished the final episode. The boys groaned."Aw season 2 won't be out until next year!" BEN said. "So?" You asked.m"So, we won't be able to watch next year since, Slendy will be giving us jobs to do!" BEN stated. "And?" you said. "We should make our own version of Attack On Titan!" BEN announced. "And how?" you asked raising an eyebrow. "Just leave it all to me. So what do you say?" BEN asked. "Fine." you said since you have nothinh better to do. "Why not?" BRVR said. "Sure." Jeff said. "Yeah." Toby greed. "souds fun." Masky said while hoodie nodded. And so did the others. "It has been settled! I'll buy the stuff and program the place." BEN announced. "Woah, woah, woah, what do you mean by program?" You asked. "You'll see, but before that we should learn how to use the gear and all." BEN replied. "And where will we get the gear?" You asked. "Quit asking questions woman jeez." BEN said. You raised both of your hands up in defense and walked out.

-Time Skip-
You were using your laptop and watching some videos when BEN popped out of your laptop. "Shit!" You said as you slammed your laptop close. You heard BEN yelp in pain and opened your laptop again. "BEN what was that for?!" "Just go downstairs..." BEN replied as you went downstairs. As you arrived in the living room, you saw all of them in a Survey Corps uniform and wearing maneuver gears. "Here you go. Change cause we'll be training." Jeff said. You went back to your room and wore thenuniform and tied your hair into a ponytail. "Huh, I thought the gear was supposed to be heavy, meh." You said as you went downstairs. "Okay let's go." BEN said eagerly and led you all to an open field where Smile once led you. There, you saw contraptions just like in the training episode. "(Y/n) you first!" BEN said as you went to the contraption and they hoist you up. You were there just hanging steadily while the others had a hard time balancing. 'I expected this to be hard...' you thought. After that all of you went to the battle field and practiced your had to hand combat. You were training with Jeff. "Okay (Y/n) don't expect me to hold back. Here I come!" Jeff said. 'Wow I wonder we he got that line... Eren.' You thought. You saw Jeff dashing towards you just like what Eren did. You did what Annie did and kicked Jeff on the legs causing him to fall. "Seriously? I expected you to know what's gonna happen next." You asked Jeff. "Shut up... I bet you don't know her moves since they never showed it clearly in the episode." Jeff said as he charged at you. 'Tch, no one underestimates me. now how does she do it. Oh yea.' You thought as you saw Jeff about to punch you and you quickly grabbed his hand with your left and aimed for his neck with the right hand, kicked him on the heals and throwing him to the ground in the process. "Ow.." Jeff yelped. You went up to him and took the dagger. "BEN!" You called for him. "What?" He went up to you and you tossed him the dagger. "Can I go now?" You asked. "After you beat me." He said determined. He charged at you and you did the same technique you did to Jeff and took the dagger and walked away.

Time Skip after Lunch.
All of you were swinging from tree after tree slashing the necks of the decoy titans. Some of the decoys would just fall right at your face without warning, the other pastas would either land on their buts or get hit by it while you? you just doge it and aim for the neck and made a spin attack just like what Levi did. 'What? Cool did they see that? I'm unstoppable.' you were too happy to realize to see another decoy falling. You quickly dodged and stepped on a tree and sliced its neck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day in 3rd person view:
Mikasa was shaking a sleeping (Y/n) awake. "Wake up!" Mikasa said one more time as the girl shot up from the bed since she realized that it was a female voice. She looked at the raven shocked since she knew her name. (Y/n) took a deep breath and calmed down then asked where BEN is. BEN walked up to the girls and said, "I'm right here." (Y/n) went up to the male pulling him by the ear into a random corner in the room. At this point, Mikasa already walked out of the room to joint the meeting. "WHY IN THE HELL WE'RE HERE? AND HOW COME SHE KNOWS MY NAME?!" The angry female asked. "Chill, I progrmmed this place so we can kill titans and stuff. And besides, when titans kill us we would just automatically go back in the mansion. Oh and when you're done having fun meet us in the training area." The male explained. The female nodded and went to join the meeting.

It appears to be that (Y/n) is in the Levi squad meaning they will protect Eren at any cause and they are also on the hunt for the female titan. A few minutes passed and (Y/n) saw a black flare meaning, the female titan has been spotted. In a matter of seconds the whole squad saw the female titan rushing towards them. Eren, by instinct was about to transform when one of his comrades stopped him and gave him a long speech about trusting them. Eren lowered his hand and nodded as the whole squad ran deeper into the forest. The female titan on the other hand is starting to catch up with the group and killed some of the Surver Corps soldiers that attempted to slay her. This, enraged Eren and so did you without wasting a chance you used your maneuver gear and aimed for the titan and dodged it's attack. Your comrades looked at you shocked as your Corporal, Levi to be exact gave his horse to Petra and ordered them to keep on going as he approached you. You aimed for the titan's nape in attempt to slice it but unfortunately, it's nape hardened which resulted to your blades breaking. You became furious an didn't want to see your squad killed since, you already knew what is going to happen if you did not kill her immidiately. You did Levi's signature move and surprised your corporal and you slayed the titan's arms. You did what Levi did in the episode and aimed for both of her eyes and blinded her then aimed for her ankles causing her to trip. You sliced her shoulders over and over making her arms drop. You saw one of her eyes regenerated and you blinded her again you aimed at her naeck slicing your way to the nape. A few slices here and there you saw Annie's limp body. You took her body fom the carass and gave her to Levi who was watching you the whole time. "Got her. Well bye now!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Levi: She's so different from the others. Like for starters she talked normally to me like I was just the same rank as her. And she mastered my signature moves and looks hot if I may add...Oh gosh...
Eren: She's just wow... She's way more badass than Mikasa I think I like her...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well here you guys go~