Chapter 31

You were outside the mansion just came back from a killing spree. "Best killing spree in months!" You said as you opened the door and went in. "(Y/n)!" Your sister yelled as she ran up to you. "Hey (S/n), sister is messy right now. Give me time to clean up 'kay?" "Kay, kay!" Your sister replied. You nodded your head and went inside your room. There, you took out a new set of clothes and placed them n the bed and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

After taking a bath you went out towel wrapped around you. You found a (f/c) gown with a (s/f/c) ribbon where your clothes were. You looked closer to find a note and read it. 'You are invited at (S/c)'s grand tea party held at the open field at 9:00 sharp. Make yourself presentable!'
You looked at the time and it was 8:30. 30 minutes to prepare. You put on the dress and do your hair. 

You went into the open field to see it lit with colorful lanterns and a chair in the middle. You saw Fallen Angel walk up to you. "Hey (N)! Have a seat!" She said. You nodded your head as you sat down on the chair.

*Please Play the music*

Angel strummed the guitar as Judge Angel sang.

'Stay with me. Baby stay with me. Tonight don't leave

me alone. Walk with me, come and walk with me, to the edge of all we ever know.

I can see you there in the city lights. Fourteenth floor, and pale blue eyes.

I can breathe you in. two shadow standing by the bedroom door, you know I could want you more than I did right then

as our heads leaned in.'

As the girls sang someone tapped your shoulder. As you turned around you saw BRVR holding his hand out waiting for you to take it. You smiled and took his hand as both of you danced.

As the two of you danced and the song was about to end, BRVR pointe at something behind you. As you turned back, you saw your sister holding a sign that says 'Will You Be Mine?'