New guys?!

"You!" Jeff barked, pointing his finger at the guy who stood next to me. "I thought you left!" He crossed his arms, "From what I heard, you hated us and don't want anything to do with us!" He finished, glaring at the stitch covered male.

Masky cleared his throat, "Correction, he hates you  not us Jeff. . ." He said as he laughed at the grumbling human bleach.

Liu sighed--
(THERE YA GO FANGIRLS-- YOU ASKED FOR HIM SO TAKE HIM *SHOVES LIU TOWARDS YOU* JUST-- JUST TAKE HIM XD)
And nuzzled his face into his striped scarf. "I was forced to help you by this beauty over here." He glanced at me, resting a hand atop my head. "She helped us escape from the government's grasp," He explained whilst unlocking each cell. "And we thought it was fair to help her and you from your predicament." He finished.

Everyone engulfed me into a hug as soon as they were broken free. "Let's celebrate later because I'm sure puppet's getting bored--" I left their group hug and ran towards the exit with Liu while the others followed. "Thanks for everything, Liu." I smiled.

"No problem."

We ran through the maze of halls, passing by cells that held the insane and delusional and some staff that were hung by glowing, yellow strings.

"Finally! Took you guys long enough!" A voice boomed as soon as we arrived at the main hall.

"Oh shut it puppet-- I tried as fast as I could. . ." Liu and Sully spoke, nearing the glass double doors.

"Who the hell are you?" BEN asked, floating around the grey scale man.

"Well I'm the amazing Puppeteer!" He presented himself with pride.

BEN opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off. "Can we all just go?!" I asked, holding the door open. And we all left to Slender Mansion.