Chapter 19: Day 10

You just finished eating breakfast and Dark offered to wash the dishes while you played with BRVR's fur since he's in his pikachu form. He just some how fell asleep and you find of cute. 'Insanity, please go to Zalgo's teritorry. You need some training to do.' Slender man said. 'I got it. (Y/n) can you look at a mirror.' 'Why?' 'Just do it.' Insanity said. You did as what you have told and looked at the bathroom mirror and soon a hand popped out and followed by the torso and then the legs and feet. "Woah! I-Insanity?!" You said shocked. "The one and only." She replied. She had dark reddish brown hair tied into a ponytail with side swept bangs parked on the left side of her face, pale skin, and dark red eyes. She wore a black plain shirt with a red checkered polo on top, skinny jeans, snowflake choker necklace, glasses providing as her headband, black headphones hanging by her neck and to to it all off a pair of dark red sneakers. "H-how did you-" you were cut off. "No time to talk. Hey let's get some food I'm starving." And you followed her into the kitchen. She just looked into the freezer while you tried to process everything. 'Insanity where are you?' Slender asked. "Yeah, yeah I'll be there in a jiffy just let me eat." Insanity said. "Hey (Y/n) who are you talk-" BEN trailed off from his sentence as he saw Insanity close the fridge. "Wait what the? But (Y/n) if your there how come Insanity is there? What?" BEN asked confused. ''Hey BEN heard you said about that lil' brat called Insanity... oh h-hi there Insanity I was asking BEN about you...he he..." Jeff said nervously as he saw Insanity glare at him. "Hey what about the bra-" Dark was cut off from his sentence when Jeff covered his mouth and pointed at Insanity. Dark just waved his hand while sweating. "Ey guy-" BRVR trailed off and looked at Insanity in fear. Insanity growled and furiously asked, "What did you guys call me?!" "N-nothing!" They answered in unison. "Oh really?!" She started to chase the males as they try to run away. Insanity ran after them the others escaped but Jeff. He was pulled by the collar of his hoody. Jeff slod off his hoody and teied to escape but Insanity just pulled him by his shirt. "Oh no you're not." She said as she tied Jeff with his hoody and kicked him i. Between and left him on the ground. "Well I gotta go." She said as she opened up a portal and went in then disappeared. You looked back at Jeff and saw the guys laughing their asses off. "Lay off him you guys..." you said as you untied Jeff and pulled him up. "Thanks." He said. "So (Y/n), since Insanity is no longer here, might as well we have some fun?" BEN said as he licked your ear. You yelped and blushed. "Hey! Don't touch her!" Dark said and soon another war started.

Hey sorry for the short chapter. I'm not feeling well...