Chapter...45???

I was lazily sitting on the couch watching TV and a monster drink in my hand. All was fine and dandy until...

I got shot in the head with a Nerf gun. My eye twitched as my head swiftly turned around to see Grossman, Red and BRVR giving me one of their famous toothy grin. "Oh it's on!" I proclaimed whilst grabbing a N-strike Mega Blaster and began on rapidly shooting them. "To war!" They yelled as they dodged the 'bullets' and began to shoot me as well.

"What the heck is going on?!" 

Jane yelled after kicking the door open. "Jane! I need assistance." I said as I hid under a table. "Got your back (L/n)!" She saluted before running off. "Ha! Got your back my ass!" Red laughed as I smirked in return. They stopped shooting and looked at me in confusion. "What are you smirking at?" Grossman asked before aiming his gun at me. "Girls, attack!" Jane's voice echoed throughout the room gathering the trio's attention. The men screamed before getting shot multiple times by my female allies. 

The door was kicked open again and out came the male pastas Nerf guns in hand as well. We all let out a battle cry before charging towards each other. Chaos spread inside the mansion as bullets fly everywhere and pastas of opposite genders fought. 

After an hour of fighting, the battle died down. Each and every one either passed out or collapsed on the floor due to lack of energy. I was the only one along with some girls who remained standing. There we stood head held high as if to show we are victorious. But that moment was shortly lived after I felt an agonizing pain on my lower abdomen and I was quickly rushed to the infirmary where I took a nap.

'Smiley, she's bleeding!'

A voice was heard followed by footsteps. My eyes fluttered open to meet the bright light. My vision soon became clear and I proceeded to look under my white sheets to find out...

"AH! I'M BLEEDING!"

I DO NOT KNOW WHY DID I EVEN WRITE THIS...JUST...I DO NOT KNOW ANYMORE. WELL THEN, I GUESS YOU GUYS ENJOYED! IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THE STORY BETTER PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT AWAY I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND THIS BOOK IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE CREEPY PASTA ON CRACK. THANK YOU :)