Chapter 30

(N) is in the living room playing videogames when Sonic.exe popped out of the TV. "Gah! You scared me Sonic!" She screamed. "Sorry, I just wanted to tell you, Happy Valentines' and that I wanna show you something." The male smiled as he lend out his hand for her to grab. (N) took hold of his hand and pulled her in. They landed on an edge of a cliff. The scenery was beautiful. "Wow!" She said as she looked around. Under a cliff was a lake and a waterfall. The lake was surrounded by a forest and you can see the deers drinking from ythe water below. "Like what you see?" He asked as the female nodded and he jumped off a cliff and plunged into the water. (N) followed and they swam on the lake. Few minutes later Sonic went to shore as (N) kept on swimming until she felt a slight tug on her leg. "Sonic?" She looked around and the hegehog wasn't found. She fwlt the tug on her leg again and she started going to shore but was tugged inside the water. She tried to get away from the creatures grip but it was too strong soon she was face to face with th creature and saw it was Sonic. They went to the surface and the male spoke up laughing, "You should have seen your face!" The female glared at him and replied, "You scared me you know?" "Okay, I'm sorry. Hey, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Maybe? I need to think about it."