Chapter 10: Babysitting

Third person view
(Y/n) was just sitting on her bed brushing her sister's hair. 'All pastas assemble in the living room.' Slender man's voice rang in your head. The both of you immediately ran downstairs to know what's going on.
"Well as you can see, you boys will stay here at the mansion. While the girls will have their training with Zalgo in the under realm so I need you all to behave. (Y/n), I want you to babysit the boys can you do that?" Slender said. "But why me?! Shouldn't I come too?" You whined. "No you cannot because you aren't ready yet. We'll be all back in a month and NO killing! Understand?!" Slender ordered. "Can you at least take my sister with you? You know give her immortality?" You asked. "I will. Come on now (S/n)." Slender said. "Bye sis!" Your sister bid farewell and so did Slender man and the group.

Your POV
Great I'm gonna babysit them...
'Insanity I need you!'
'What do you need?'
'Help me babysit the boys they're more afraid of you!'
'Hell no!'
'Why?!'
'They're annoying as hell so you do it.'
'Come on.'
'Deal with it!'
'Fine!'

I turned around facing the boys. Each of them having a smirk plastered on their faces. Oh no.

"Well (Y/n) since we can't kill for a month, we need something to entertain us. And that thing is you~" Jeff said as he approached you.
"Hell no! I'm not a thing you douche!" I said angrily. "Jeff is right you know~" BEN added. "Well f**k you!" "Aw don't be angry we'll promise to be good boys." Dark said as he put his arm around me. "Dude. Get your f**king hands away from me." "What if I don't?" Dark asked. "You wanna know?" BRVR said as he kicked dark in between. "The hell man!" Dark winced in pain. "Get the f**k away from my girl got it?!" BRVR added. "Who said she was yours!" BEN asked furiously. "What are you gonna do about it?!" BRVR said as he put his arm around you protectively. "This!" BEN snapped his fingers and you started turning into pixels and teleported into BEN's arms. "Hey! Who said you can have her?!" Laughing jack said. "Deal with it! Besides, she'll never love you since you eat candy like a little child!" BEN snapped. "At least I don't eat someone elses kidneys!" L.J snapped back. "Excuse me?! Well I'm sorry if it's illegal for you to eat kidneys but (Y/n) also ate a heart!" E.j answered. "So? And give me her!" L.j said as he pulled me into his arms. "Don't you dare touch my little cannibal!" E.j said as he took you away from the monochrome clown. "Your cannibal?! She's my lil' killer!" Jeff said as he pulled me from E.j. "Nu uh she's my dark princess!" Dark link then pulled you from the white male. "Hey give her back!" Jeff said. "Hell no!" Dark replied. "Hey give me back my pikachu!" BRVR yelled. "No. Give me my girl!" BEN said. "No she's my kitten!" Grinny said. "No she's my lil' dog!" Smile yelled."Hell no! She's my pancake!" Toby argued. "Back off she's my sweet cheescake!" Masky said. "Sorry bro but she's my cheescake!" Hoody said. "Nope she's mine!" Silver said. "Nope she's my glitch!" Red said. "Hell no! She's my bitch!" Tails doll said. "No. She's my bitch!" Sonic said.Soon the boys started arguing as you stood there in the middle.

Ugh I can't take it anymore! "Will you idiots stop it! Damn! I don't belong to anyone!" You shouted. Soon the boys stopped arguing. "Thank you! Now you guys sit down!" And they all sat on the floor."Good. Now let's set some rules. One, don't touch me. Two, behave or Insanity will punish you and three, follow my orders. Understand?!" They all nodded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ooh this is gonna be fun.
Jeff: she looks cute when angry but I can't keep promises. He he.
BEN: yeah. So do I.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! Well if you like the story, vote and if you have the time check out mah profile and follow. Arigato~