Hours later...

(Y/n) sat peacefully on the couch, casually watching TV waiting for her victims to wake up.

"Aaaaaaah!"

Screams were heard all around the mansion as angry males went out of their rooms. (Y/n) stifled a laugh and watched all of them march down stairs and to the living room where she sat.

She saw a teary-eyed Masky, due to the blocks he stepped on-probably hurting himself on the process- complaining, A furious Red trying to find answers on why his and silver's things are upside down, a pained BRVR who just recently got out of the pokeball with the help of Silver, a worried E.J in search for his kidneys, a bickering Sonic and Tails who are blaming each other, an annoyed Bloody painter and Smiley waiting for someone to admit their crimes, an angry cat and dog trying to clean themselves up, a panicked Toby saying, "Somethings after me! It's making a ringing noise!!!", a terrified and shivering BEN, and a grumbling Jeff.

Hoody casually walked towards the female whispering, "You did this didn't you?". The female giggled and brought up a finger to her lips as if saying he should keep quiet and watch. Hody shrugged and watched the scene unfold.

"Tails you traitor, it was your fault!" Sonic barked. "My fault?!Maybe it was yours!" The other replied. "Okay, who filled my room with building blocks?!" Masky yelled. "You little mutt, how dare you dirty my room!" Grinny hissed. "Excuse me?! I was asleep you vermin!" 

Dark appeared behind (Y/n)'s back smirking. "Good job princess..." He said earning a giggle from the female. Soon the giggle turned into fits of laughter making all males look at her.

"Okay...okay...It was pfft- my fault!" She laughed. Everyone growled nd sent her glares making her stop. "Hey!! It was just a prank bro, just a prank!" She defended as she quickly stood up, both hands held high, and a wide smile on her face. 

"Well jokes on you! I love pink, it makes feel so-" Jeff started.

"Fabulous!!!" He struck a pose.

Everyone tackled the girl to the floor giving her a tight hug.

"Happy April Fools you lil' runt!" They greeted whilst laughing and let go of her.

(Y/n) laughed until she realized what they said. "Who you guys calling a runt?!" She barked.

"Every man fo0r themselves!" They laughed and ran away from the raging girl.

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And credits to LillianKatreen thank you so much for your help -w- oh and forgive me for forgetting...that was embarassing...anyways thank you!!! <3