Escape

My foots steps echoed throughout the narrow hallway, both sides lined with metal doors and bullet proof windows. They have to be here somewhere-- they gotta be...
I looked left and right, skimming the insides of each padded cell in hopes to find them.

"Sweet mother of-- YOU PSYCHO!" I screeched after a patient rammed their entire body towards the glass and start gnashing it's teeth at me. Disgusting. . .

"Is that you, princess?"
"Could it be our cheesecake?"
"Guys, shut up! I-Is that you, glitch?"

Voices echoed, each sounding vaguely familiar.

"Where are you guys?!"I yelled whilst looking around.

Someone gasped. "I-It is h-h- *coughs* her! SENPAIIIIII-I!" Someone yelled followed by banging. Toby.

"We're at the end of the hall! Door 23 B-6!"

"I'm coming for you boys!" I yelled and began running. 19. 20. 21. 22--

"(Y/n)!"

Every one of them are there! In a large, padded room with smaller rooms separated by bars inside. They clung to the bars trying to reach out for me like zombies. I would've laughed if we weren't in a dire situation.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?" Sally asked.

"We're breaking you out."

Smile tilted his head and Jeff spoke, "Whoa- whoa- whoa- We?"

"Hey guys, long time no see."

(To clarify, there will be no plot-- I'm deciding to turn this into a crack x reader for shits and giggles considering this book has been plain out stupidly hilarious and random and so unorganized! This will be one of the remaining somewhat serious chapters before we go back to the normal which is Jeff being stupid, Masky and Hoodie being cheesecake lovers, a hyper, waffle loving dumbass toby, a stoned BEN, pervy Dark,  Shy ass silver, and the reappering and disappearing Grossman, LJ, Smile, Grinny, Red, Sonic, Tails.exe, EJ, BRVR and female creepypastas that deserve more love and screen time that I will most likely never give XD oh and I'm already working on the next chapter. Still slow updates though.)