Chapter 35

Finally another chapter! Thumbs up for creepypastafan239! Hope you guys will enjoy this~

"Ugh where are we?" I asked as I stood up and look at my surroundings. "Guess we're in the forest..." I heard Jeff groan as he stood up. "But it looks different from the Slender forest..." I mumble. "Thanks for pointing that out Captain Obvious." He commented. "Oh shut up Smiley!" I spat. "Oi, don't call me Smiley!" He yelled. "Smiley! Smiley! Smiley!" I yelled. "That's it you piece of crap!" He yelled as he tackled me to the ground. "Get off me you perv!" I ordered as I kicked his shin. "Owowowowowow!" Jeff whimpered as he got off me and curled into a ball on the ground. "OMG! Brian you are right Halloween is the best!" I heard a male voice said. "Oi get up." I whispered as I helped the idiot stand up. "You hear that?" I asked. "Might as well have some fun." Jeff said as he took out his knife. "Look how much candy I have." The person said as the two of us hid in a bush to see a 3 year old in a duck costume walking with a talking dog?! "The frick?" I mumbled as I narrowed my eyes. Where should we go next? Brian? Where are you?" The kid asked as he looked for his dog.

'*sigh*'

"Let's move." Jeff whispered. "Wait." I mumbled as I held out my hand and stopped him. "What?" He growled. "Look." I said as he peeked through the leaves to see three teenagers riding bikes went up to the kid. "What about them?" "Shut up." I growled as I listen. "Hey kid nice costume." The first teen said. "Really? My mom bought it for me and I was a bit worried that it looked horrible, but since you big kids like it I guess it looks cool." The baby replied. "And that's a nice bag of candy you got there." The other commented. "Thank you, you know it's actually a pillow case." The three year old said. "Well now it's ours." The fat kid said as I ran out of the bushes dragging Jeff with me and hid in the shadows. "Um, well no how about this you could have the apple?" The baby said as he showed them a red apple. The three teens got off of their bikes and pushed the baby to the ground. I quickly took out a pair of silver scissors and sneaked behind their leader. "Oi, lay off the kid would you?" I growled making the three teens look at me. "Well, well well, look at what we have here." The leader said as he looked at me. "She's cute if you ask me." The other agreed. "How about you head at our pla-" I cut off their leader by shoving my scissors in his stomach. "Not interested." I growled and pulled out my scissors letting him fall on the ground. "Oi, what do you think you're doing?" The fat one yelled. "Oh, just having some fun." I giggled as I smiled evilly. "Your turn." I said as I stabbed his eye. "Will it come out?" I asked as I pulled my scissors along with his eye. "I guess that's a yes." I smiled and stabbed his chest three times. I felt someone sneaking up on me but Jeff took care of him. "Ah ah ah. You're not laying a hand on her." Jeff smiled as he slit the teen's throat. "That...was amazing! I'm Stewie." The kid introduced. "Uh huh. Yeah." I said as I scaled my surroundings finding any witnesses. "There you guys are!" BEN said as he pulled us inside the portal.