Period

There I lie on my bed watching YouTube videos until someone flew through the door. "Oh hey, (l/n)." BRVR greeted sheepishly as I returned a glare. "Get. Out." I growled. "Whoa, what did I ever do to you?"

"Out!" I yelled whilst throwing my pillow right at him.

BRVR's POV

I quickly ran out of her room and closed the door. "What the heck happened to you?" Jane asked as she passed by. "(Y/n), she...she's acting weird." I breathed out. "Define 'weird'." She replied. "I dunno, this morning she was so happy until I went into her room." "What happened?" "She lashed out on me." I shrugged. "Wait, didn't she said she was bleeding before running upstairs yesterday?" Liu asked popping out from no where. "Uh yeah, so?" I asked. "She's on her period." Liu and Jane said in unison.

3rd Person

"WHAT?!" Every pasta in the house yelled as they all went out of their rooms. "Oh no, oh nonononono. This is bad." BEN said, "You saw her when she was angry, bet she's like a demon during her period!" Jeff also said. "Does that mean Insanity is on her's too?" Grossman gulped. "Uh no? I'm right here dimwits." Insanity said among the crowd. "Why are you here?" Judge angel asked. "The kid's on her period and I don't want to deal with her. -_-" She replied before taking a swig of her drink. "What is she like?" Silver asked. "Believe me, she's a demon. You have to give her 2 bars of chocolates and cans of coke every hour, make sure she doesn't goes out of her room, make sure the WiFi isn't slow, the place is quiet during midnight and make sure she has all of the gadgets and food she needs to live inside that room for 7 days."Insanity instructed. "Does that mean...?" BEN trailed off. "No videogames for you 'cause all of it will go to your little gamer girl." She smirked looking at a defeated BEN. "You heard me chop chop! Make sure she stays in that room or hell will break loose!" Insanity ordered making everyone disperse gathering the necessary things to keep you in the room happy.

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

"Come in." You said as you continued to watch PewDiePIe. "Videogame delivery. I'm here to set up all of the game consoles in your room." BEN sighed. "What consoles and games to you have?" You asked. "I have Xbox 1, PS vita, a PSP, Xbox kinect, WiiU, and Wii. I have Assassin's Creed, 1, 2, Brotherhood, 3, Black flag, Rogue, and unity, Mario Kart, Mortal Kombat, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Skyward sword, Link To The Past, Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask, Tekken, and lastly, Just Dance 2015." BEN replied rolling his eyes. "That's a lot of games. Sure set them up on the next room." You said pointing your finger to the door next to your bathroom. BEN nodded his head and went inside carrying all of the things.

"Whoa." BEN said looking at the wide room. The room has Black walls and a light green carpet. Half of the place is consumed by a large (F/c) sofa bed while the remaining is enough for all of the game consoles. It also has a shelf for the games and green, red and blue lights hanging on the ceiling. 

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

"Who is it now?!" You yelled. After BEN left the room another pasta decided to come in. "I have food!!" Jane replied. "Put it in the other room." You sighed drawing your attention back to your computer. The door swung open and in came Jane with a box of Doritos and Mountain Dew (MLG!!!!) and left them in the gaming room and proceeded to leave you alone.

1 hour later.

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

"WHO IS IT?!" You yelled again with a somewhat menacing voice. And two bars of chocolate slid through the door. "The demon has been fed!" You heard Sully yell before hearing fading footsteps. Your eye twitched and you quickly stormed out of your room pouncing on Liu's second personality. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU LITTLE!" You yelled as you pinned him to the floor and tried to choke him. "CODE RED! CODE RED!" Jeff yelled and minutes later, E.J, L.J, Masky, and Hoodie, ran to Sully's rescue, prying you off the poor male. "LET ME GO! LEt. ME. GO!" You squirmed under their grip and punched Hoodie. "Ow! Why did you hit me?!" He yelped. "Because you weren't wearing a mask!" You shrugged before struggling for freedom once again. "Insanity! Help!" E.J yelled. "Not my problem!" Her voice said. "Oh come on!" L.J growled. You elbowed both of their guts before yelling, "FREEEDOM!" And decided to run outside. The door a few steps away, you were immediately tackled by Grossman and Bloody Painter. "Tie her up!" Grossman said handing the other pasta the rope. "No!" You growled. 

15 minutes later.

You were all tied up and the boys carried you to your room and locked you in the gaming room. "STAY THERE!" "YOU CAN'T KEEP ME HERE!" You yelled while banging on the door while the pastas ran away.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this update I dunno, it sounds pretty dumb :| anyway, hope you guys enjoyed oh and the OCs will be published soon. Bye!