Chapter 24: Day 15

It was already afternoon and you decided to sit in the middle of an open field since the boys were arguing about who would you end up with, and you're really not in the mood to scold them. '15 more days to go and I'm finally free' you thought as you take in the fresh air.

Meanwhile with the boys...

"She belongs to me!" The monochrome clown said. "In your dreams! She would likely to choose me!" BRVR argued. "Tch she's mine!" Jeff butted in. "No! She would end up with me!" Toby shouted. "Quit your whining she would choose me." BEN said. "Hate to break it to you but she's mine." The dark elf protested. "She would pick me!" Grossman said. "Nope! She's mine!" The male in the blue mask said. "Heh. You guys are stupid! She's mine!" Masky said. "Um guys? where's (Y/n)?" Bloody Painter interrupted. "And where's Hoodie?" Masky questioned. They stared at each other and started to look for you.

You were enjoying the serenity of the place that you didn't notice Hoodie. The male sat beside you and you said, "Hey Hoodie. I thought you were arguing with the guys..." "Nah, what's the point of arguing with them?" The male replied. "Yeah, it's annoying actually since, they kept on rambling about who will I end up with..." You said as you pulled your knees together into your chest. "I mean I really like all of you, it's just that. I don't know..." You added. "You don't know who to choose?" Hoodie asked. "Yeah...I'm afraid that if I choose one of you guys the others would go crazy that they might kill each other because of me..." You said sadness in your voice. "Hey, don't get so down. If you choose one of them that's fine by me. I mean, I'm sure the reason why you chose him is because he makes you happy right?" Hoodie said. "I know this may sound cheesy and all, but just follow what your heart says." He added. "Yeah, and my heart says all of you...I don't know who to choose, like I said I like all of you guys..." You replied. "Hey, no matter what happens I'm always here for you." Hoodie said as he lifted your chin up to look at him. You smiled a little and said, "Thanks, you're different from the others you know that?" "There's the smile I've been looking for." He replied. "Hey Hoodie?" "Hm?" He said. "Can you take off your mask? I've been curious what you look like." You asked. "You might laugh at me..." "Aw come on Brian please?" You said. "How did you know my name is Brian?" "I heard Masky call you that before." You shrugged. "And besides I won't laugh. Promise." You added. The male hesitantly took off his mask and looked at you. "You're cute!" You said out loud and covered your mouth. "R-really?" "Why would you cover your own face? I mean look at you!" "Thanks..." "Hey, what's with the long face? Come on smile!" You said. The male smiled and looked at you. "There it is!" You giggled. The male ruffled your hair and chuckled at your response "Aw not the hair!" You kissed his cheek and stood up. "Thanks for the talk Brian, I'm gonna scold the guys!" You said running off to the mansion. A few minutes of running you saw the guys looking for you. "(Y/N)! Where were you? We were so worried about you!" Masky said. "At the open field." You said casually. "Why did you ran off like that?! The rake could have gotten you!" Jeff scolded you. "Quit acting like you're my mother! I ran off because I was so annoyed hearing you guys argue about me again! Geez!" You scolded them and stopped to your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you guys go! Hope you guys liked it! And thanks to those who voted for my story! Thanks for reading!