This Ends Here

Police sirens echoed throughout the forest as helicopters hovered over us, lights shined down and reporters everywhere could be seen. 

"TO WHOEVER RATTED US OUT, I WILL FIND YOU!" Jeff yelled out, struggling against the restraints as more cops went at him, tussling to secure his mouth guard.

(S/n) cried in my arms as she buried her face into the crook of my neck while I lie there helpless among all the security that held me down. Tears cascaded down my cheeks as my screams began to fade into the background.

"(S/n)! (Y/n)!" BRVR yelled, poking his head out the patrol car, trying to reach out for us before he was shoved back inside.

"Daddy!!!" (S/n) sobbed, her grip on my shirt getting tighter.

My eyes locked with Dr. Smiley's before he dropped his head and let the officers do their thing.

"Let me go!" The children's screeches were heard, Sally and Lazari held onto each other for dear life before being separated and threw into separate cars.

The proxy put up a fight as well, they managed to murder a few until they were tranquilized and thrown away with the others. Some tried to escape, but to no avail, they were either apprehended, and knocked out.

"They're trying to get away!" 

My ears perked while my gaze darted around to see the girls, probably trying to reach Slender. . .I looked at the policemen drawing their loaded guns.

I screamed out, "Look out!"

They all turned around, weapons ready but was too late, some were shot at the legs, some at the arms and some even at their heads. . .I know their immortal, but it doesn't make it any less terrifying.

I cried even more, I didn't do anything. . .I couldn't reach Insanity, and almost every one of them has been caught. . .

"Except us, princess. . ." I could hear Dark's voice as I was lifted off the ground, I glanced around and stared at (S/n) laying still in BEN's arms.

"We have to go, NOW," BEN said before taking off to who knows where, with us following in behind.

I craned my neck to stare at the scene that slowly became smaller as Dark ran further, my grip on his shoulders tightened as I sobbed. A groan and a small thud took me back to the real world.

"BEN!" Dark yelled.

"As cliche as this sounds--just go dammit!"

"(S/n)!" I reached out for her, struggling in Dark's arms, watching as the two fend off for themselves before being outnumbered and pinned to the ground. Dark set me down on the floor and stare at me sadly.

"Dark. . .don't you dare leave me!" I grabbed his wrist, "Not you too!"

"Sorry. . .but you deserve a second chance to live."

And all I remembered was the darkness that consumed me, and that I woke up in a fairly large room, covered and thin white blankets and surrounded by blank, white walls. And the constant beeping of a machine my only company.

I KNOW THE ENDING SUCKS, AND KINDA SAD AND NO, I WON'T MAKE A GOOD ENDING, I'M SORRY! TmT I AM SERIOUSLY GOING TO END IT HERE! IF YOU WANT TO READ ON ABOUT YOUR 'NEW' LIFE, WELL I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON A NEW FIC BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE IT'LL BE OUT ANY SOONER, NOR WILL IT UPDATE IN A QUICK PACE T^T I KNOW I'M JUST FULL OF SORRYS AND USELESS ANs AND EXCUSES BUT I REALLY AM WAAAA! I'M GONNA MISS CHU GUYS SO MUCH! BUT I WILL TRY TO FULFILL YOU NEW LIFE IN A WHOLE NEW UNIVERSE/FANDOM/STORY! 

HERE ARE THE CHOICES FOR YOUR NEW LIFE:
1.) YOU END UP IN GRAVITY FALLS WITH A NEW FAMILY

2.) YOU GET ADOPTED BY A SINGLE PARENT AND GO TO FANDOM UNIVERSITY WHERE FANDOMS I AM CURRENTLY IN ATTENDS TO
3.) OR BOTH. YOU LIVE AND GRAVITY FALLS WHILE ATTENDING FANDOM UNIVERSITY WITH DIPPER AND MABEL?

PLEASE CHOOSE, AND THE HIGHEST OF VOTES WILL BE MADE FIRST OR SOMETHING. . .SOWWY! I'M A BAD AUTHOR T^T and probably person T^T Thanks for all the love and patience though, really appreciate you guys so much!