Chapter 12: Day 3

Dawn of the new day. 27 days remain.
You woke up to the birds chirping and music?!. You didn't bother to fix your hair and hurriedly went down stairs to see what's the commotion all about. When you arrived you saw everyone drunk. "Who brought beer?!" You asked furiously. Everyone danced to the beat and some already passed out on the floor. You went back upstairs and fixed your hair. You went back down and waltz up to the sound system and unplugged it. "Okay. Party's over. Now go back to your rooms!" You yelled. Everyone left except for those who passed out. 'They're so stupid...' you thought. You went up to BEN first and dragged him to his room, then Jeff, and lastly BRVR. As you dropped BRVR on your bed he then pulled you into his arms. "Ugh, BRVR let go..." the male groane in response and hugged you tighter. You finally broke free from his grasp went to the others to take care of them. All of them had ice bags on their heads. You then went downstairs and cleaned everything up. 'I swear taking care of them sucks...' you thought. You finally finished cleaning up and went to the bathroom and fixed yourself up and went back downstairs and watched TV.

Time skip to the afternoon.

Some of them already woke up with a hangover and you made them lunch. After lunch you did some errands while some played videogames or stayed in their rooms. After doing your job you collapsed on your bed and fell asleep.

The boys POV while you were asleep.

BEN, BRVR and Jeff played videogames and saw you very tired. The others went downstairs to watch them play out of boredom. "You know what guys?" BEN said as he paused the game. They all lokk at him. "What?" Jeff asked. "Well it's just that I feel bad for (Y/n)" BEN answered. "Yeah BEN is right you know, we keep giving her a hard time..." BRVR agreed. "Yeah, like we argue all the time and always make a mess while she does the chores..." Dark said. "Maybe we should do something in return. You know give her a break?" Jeff added. Everyone agreed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aw they're so sweet. Well I hope you guys enjoyed~