Chapter 36

I was walking around in the forest taking in the cool breeze as I watch the stars. 'It sure is peaceful in a time like this...' I thought as I continued my walk. Minutes later I heard fireworks? I looked up to see red and blue lasers going crazy in the sky and it's not far from here. I ran to where it came from and saw a male floating up in the sky being surrounded by red and blue lights. His eyes, they were red and blue. He wore white and black shoes, a black shirt that has a Gemini sign. I watched him as he make the lights fly around him. He looked, depressed and broken. I climbed a tree to get a closer look. He has two horns. What is he anyway? He's cute...

'Crack'

"E-eh?!" I yelled as I felt myself fall from the tree. I closed my eyes getting ready to hit the floor but I felt nothing. Actually, I felt like I'm flying! I opened my eyes slowly to see myself getting surrounded by red and blue lights. "Huh?" I gently landed. The guy that I saw earlier landed in front of me and asked, "Are you okay?" He asked. "Y-yeah, thanks...what's your name?" I replied. "2ollux Captor, what'2 your2?" He asked with his cute lisp. Wait what? "(Y/n)." I replied. "Sollux! Where are you?" I heard a voice yell out. "There you are you nooksniffer, what were you thinking to go to the human world?!" He said. "Karkat. Shut up, and leave me alone will you?" He replied as they began bickering.

"2orry about that oh and hii2 name wa2 Karkat." He said. "Oh, wait what does he mean about you going to our world?" I asked. "Oh we're from alternia. It'2 2omekiind of a viideogame." He replied. "Wait are you guys from a webcomic called Homestuck?" I asked. He nodded his head. "No wonder you remind me of a certain troll your the 2ollux Captor." I giggled. "Well II've got two go. IIt wa2 niice meetiing you (Y/n)!" He said. "Oh and thii2 miight 2ound creepy but II've been ob2erviing you for a whiile. II'm flu2hed for you." He said while blushing. He kissed me on the cheek and wave goodbye as he vanished.

"Whaaaaa?" I said as I processed everything.

W3LL TH3R3 YO+U GUY2 G9 H9P3 YO+U 3NJOY3 THII2 CH4PT3R O+H AND PL323 N9T3: II D9 N9T 9WN H9M3STUCK TH3Y B3LONG TO HUSSIE AND I W42 BOR3D SO WHY N9T L3T YOU GUYS ME3T TH3M OuO