thump

TW violence death gore

Needless to say you were very upset at your mother how could she not believe you, maybe you should move out sooner.. You opened the door to your room and looked out the window he was gone, or you couldn't see them. You shut the curtains.

You sat on your bed, for fucks sake you were still angry why wouldn't she fucking believe you, you ran a hand through your hair and sighed.

"god damn it.." You huffed out as you made your way towards your closet you had a fairly big suitcase in there. Your mother got it for you, when you went a school trip now its just a bug out bag. You decided to look through it to pass the time. There's no way you were sleeping now.

You dug through your clothes and pulled the suitcase out it a nice darker shade of (f/c).

You unzipped it, oh. Thats where that went. You grabbed a book from the top. "I was just looking for this.." You said to yourself quietly. You began to look through all the shit you had in here. Old clothes you hardly wore. They probably still fit you too. They looked big enough. They didn't even look like your clothes. You pulled out a tooth brush. It was still in the packaging but must be super old, its got cartoon characters on it. You set it aside and pulled out some of those tiny body wash bottles. You sighed and shoved all the stuff back in. You zipped it up and then stood up.

Try to find something else to do.

thump

What..? Was that your mom, was she getting up? Looking over to your clock you read the time 1:27 am. Already? You grabbed your phone and stuffed it into your pocket, you were extremely paranoid now.. especially with what happened earlier.

Opening the door there was nothing in the hall. Living room, nothing. Kitchen, nothing. Bathroom, nothing.

Then that means your mother probably just dropped something on the floor. Or knocked something over.

You furrowed your brows. No. Something wasn't right. Your stomach churned and you felt very scared. Check on her... Make sure she's okay.

You slowly stepped closer to the door, turning the handle quietly and carefully. You opened the door just enough so you could see what was going on inside of the room.

Your eyes widen as you see two people one standing over her and the other snooping through her drawers.

They didn't even notice you. couldn't yell or scream you were frozen in place. What did they do..? She just looked asleep... No her body wasn't moving at all. The feeling of bile rising in your throat and sound of foot steps made you remember where you were.

In a house with your hopefully alive mother and two intrudes. You looked over to where the footstep were coming from. A very tall and buff looking man with a yellow hoodie the hood was over his head you thought he was wearing a ski mask with a red frowny face sewn onto it. He held a gun.

You shut the door with a slam. What would this do? Probably nothing but delay them for a few seconds.

You ran down the hall way, and heard footsteps right behind you. Didn't even feel it until a good five seconds later, you had been knocked over. You shakily look over to see who knocked me over it was the man from my window The one with the white mask and tan jacket.

"Hey doll." The man says.

I can feel the tears fall form my eyes. I dont not want to move he has a crowbar, im on my back he's starting to walk over. He kneeled in front of me.

To close hes to close.

You kick him repeatedly while closing your eyes you were terrified and almost crying.

"What's your problem?" He snaps at you and grabs your ankles. He had a firm grip but your will to get away was stronger. You kicked him right in the jaw. He let go of you. You kicked him right in his nose, probably broke it the mask seemed fine though..

"Fuck.." He groaned quietly as he held his hand to his face.

You stood up quickly and with that you ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Your phone! you had your phone on you. You quickly pulled it out and pressed the emergency call button.

ring

ring

ring     

"hello (000) whats your emergency?"

a/n

(had to cut this one short bc i can get the font to change wtf) (i'm doing more editing but THE FONT IS STIL SLATNED)