fuck

After that night you couldn't shake the feeling of guilt. Killing them was a little extreme but you would like to think it was necessary. If they had found you again what were you to do.

The police went to cheek out the cabin. Apparently the body's weren't found you figured Toby took care of them. There's no way anyone could survive that. Then would Toby hate you. He said they were his friends. But you were also his friend, but they all knew each other for longer and he probably is super pissed at you... He might not ever forgive you.

You were placed in a hotel until further notice. It was one of those shitty hotels where you would definitely find drug dealers and Prostitutes.
You had nothing against them honestly they were girl bossing . Though it was kinda of annoying when they fucked in the room right next to you...

You walked into the living room kitchen thing and sat down on the couch. You hated this you shouldn't feel guilty you probably saved a lot of people by doing that. It was a thing you wouldn't get charged for this..

You weren't able to sleep most nights here. You were heavily sleep deprived. And your hallucinations seemed to get worse seeing and hearing things... You could see her most times she only rarely went away you were almost always able to see her in your Peripheral vision. Sometimes you would even hallucinant the tall faceless man or hear static.

It confused you all to much. It hurt to think of even. He was always blurry in your memories.

You slouched into the couch. You saw why Brian drank now. You turned on the TV and let it play. You just needed the background noise right now. The quiet was not it for you. It reminded you of the cabin. The weeks you spent alone in that room.

Tim and Brian would it be wrong to say you missed them..? If you knew this was how you were going to feel you would've never killed them. You hated feeling this way so much. Why did you feeling bad these people hurt you and made your life hell. Wonder how Tobys feeling.. He would never forgive you..

You sighed and stood up. You walked back into the bedroom and you flopped onto the bed. You had only been here a week and you hated it. It reminded you of the room alone but you know people are there. You wished someone was at least here with you. You missed your mom. Your really mother not this hallucination she was not your mother.

You wanted company. You also needed to get a job. Your mother's house would be going to you since you were her only child and close relative. Though you didn't want to be there you had so many awful memories there. You would rent it out to someone and rent out an apartment a small one. On the third or fourth floor just so no one could see through your windows..

Starring... You felt watched. This was not because of the hallucinations. You lifted your head off the bed and looked around the room there was no one there. You slowly got off the bed and made your way to the window. You know what happened last time you did that. You didn't want to look out there but you did anyway. There was nothing you could see.

The feeling didn't go away for a long time. You decided to have a look around the hotel room before heading to sleep. You looked everywhere there was no one except your mother she was there. You try your best to ignore her..

When you walked back into your room you were shocked. There sitting on the bed was Brian he was wearing his ski mask. This had to be a hallucination that's how it started with your mom you couldn't handle the guilt.

Then a arm wrapped itself around your shoulder and a hand covered your mouth. That did not stop you from trying to scream. this couldn't be happening right now. They were supposed to be dead. This shouldn't be happening please. Just one thing..! One thing go your way!!!

"I don't mind takin' you home unconscious, sweetheart.." Tim said in a low voice. He sounded fucking pissed. He had every right to be to.. Stop thinking like that (y/n)... You were pretty sure if you didn't use the bathroom earlier you would've pissed yourself. "Now are you going to cooperate..?"
You slowly nodded your head. "Good." He shoved you towards the door.

You looked around trying to find away out this situation. You weren't going to say anything and risk provoking them. You looked over to Brian who took his gun out his pocket as a warning. Keep walking..

You Tim and Brian all walked through the hallways in silence. How could this happen... Again..? You were surely going to get beaten when we got to where every we were going. Where are we going. They couldn't go back to the cabin the police had that under watch. This time where would you all be going.

You looked up at Tim who had his mask on. You felt so bad... How were they even alive though..? It was not possible for them to survive that. If you neck had twisted like that you would've died for sure. What the fuck..

You made it to the parking lot. And when we got to the car you were violently shoved in. They both seemed super pissed. Honestly they should have expected something like that-

You assumed we weren't stopping for snacks this time.
——————
They drove past the gas station. Also past the next town. You had no idea where we were headed but you definitely could not stay awake much longer. The sleep deprivation was getting to you..

You had them back though.. What..? Didn't you say felt odd ways towards them? Yes but I don't think I meant it like that. Hm..

You lay your head against the window. Your eyes meet Brian's as you looked into the rear view mirror. He seemed hurt his eyes weren't the same. They seemed duller. If that was possible. They probably won't talk to you for the first while. Did you really care though. You hated them, right..? Obviously you did why else would you extremely injure them and leave. They won't trust you again. How dose that feel. Didn't you want them to like you? No yes no it was for the plan.

Plan they gave you so much.. No they didn't! They ruined everything! They made him leave they killed her and they took away your basic human rights! They abused you and manipulated you. They are awful...

Then why did you let them take you..? You didn't even put up a fight.

Then why do you feel this way..?

(longer chapter yayyyy uhmm)