promises

TW violence

              When you woke up you all you felt was pain oh good it hurt so much apparently you were crying in your sleep. Which is fair you were crying even more now that you were awake.

Why did everything hurt so much? You sat up. Your legs... YOUR LEGS. NO NO NO NO NO. You began to sob more violently. Oh goodness they were broken oh fuck fuck fuck. Why would they do this?!? You apologized and promised you wouldn't leave them again.

This had to be some sick and twisted dream right? Your legs still worked you could still walk.

Someone was coming up the stairs. The door opened it was Brian. He had a pill bottle in one of his hands and a glass of water in the other. You looked down at your legs then immediately looked at the wall.

They were so awful and bruised our could t stand to look at them any longer. Brian had approached he bed by now. He sat down beside you, you didn't want him anywhere near you.

"You understand why we did what we did right?" Brian spoke calmly and brought his hand up to cup you cheek and made you look at him. You turned your head away and nodded. You really didn't understand why they did it though they could've just barricaded things better.

"Good, now darling I've got some pain killers hopefully that will lessen your pain." He took out two pills form the bottle and moved his hands towards you. You took the glass of water and pills into your hands. You put the pills in your mouth then took a sip of water and handed Brian the cup again.

You really shouldn't be taking pills form murders. Or from anyone other than a parent or a doctor. For all you know these pill could kill you.. Did you want that? Is it an escape? What were you thinking you came to far just to die! Well actually you didn't get very far at all..

You were caught just as you were getting somewhere . If you had been caught while you weren't able to see the gas station you would have been less upset. Now you couldn't walk you didn't know if you would ever be able to walk again. After all it was in no means a clean break.

You needed to think of anything else the memories of them holding you down and smashing your legs was too much... You almost wanted to puke.

"Brian, i'm hungry could you get me something to eat?" You asked quietly. He just looked at you for a second before nodding and heading out of the room.

He was only gone for two minutes you knew this because of the clock. When he came back he held a plate of bacon and toast. The bacon looked like it was leftovers form awhile ago but at least the toast was warm..

"Thank you.." You said before eating.

"Yeah no problem." Brain said while staring at you. He was thinking about how clam you were for someone who just had there legs smashed. He had to give you credit you had amazing acting skills.

You finished your food and Brian moved your plate to the nightstand.

"So (y/n) how are you feeling." Brain asked out of the blue. When was the last time you had been asked that question? You glared at him. Then sighed.

"A little freaked out.. But hey the pain killers have kicked in. Also where's Tim?" You said trying to change the subject.

"Uh I think he's sleeping at the moment." He sounded almost unsure. Brian. Brian was a lot less emotional then Tim therefore being a lot harder to manipulate. Tim was a lot more emotional but very angry he must have a lot and I mean a lot of pent up rage..

"oh." was all you said. Brian had placed his hand onto top of yours. "I am sorry.." Brian hummed at your words.

"I know you are we just had to make sure it would never happen again.. But in a month or two your legs will heal up. We would just need you to get used to walking again." Brain said maybe he was trying to comfort you. He wasn't doing a very good job though would you forget how to walk in that time? Surely not..

You nodded at him and pushed yourself back into the mattress. "I'm tired.." You mumbled out. Brian nodded and stood up.

You grabbed his arm. "Wait don't go I don't want to be alone again please stay.." You pleaded. Brian sighed and smiles a bit as he sat down beside on the bed. "Thank you."

"Your welcome," Brian paused for a long moment before he began speaking again. "Your not upset at Tim are you?" He asked.

Tim you were very upset at him he smashed your legs . Actually you were mad at both of them they were both in on it. But you just sighed and smiled.

"Well how would you feel if someone broke your legs... You wouldn't be very happy would you?" You said in a soft voice. He nodded and you placed your head onto your pillow. You wanted you lie to him but didn't.

There would be no point he probably would  know so if you did would it really matter? No I guess not if you lied they wouldn't trust you so maybe if you spoke your mind you would probably get beat. But would they beat a disabled person? yeah.. They would...

"(y/n) once you can walk again I promise we will take you somewhere also long as you promised our wont try anything.."

(hey so this chapter is a bit short and that's because i'm running out of ideas and i will be taking suggestions for the next chapter (,:)