fake

After Toby put you on the bed he left and turned off the lights leaving you very much awake in the dark. You pulled the blanket closer to your face. All your stuff was still downstairs on the couch so you couldn't even do anything.

So you laid there awake. You looked over to your clock 3:56 am. Goodness- creak (sound effects) Huh? It was probably Toby. You sighed and pulled the blanket over your face. You were kinda frustrated was Toby in a bad mood after you asked him that? Would he tell them you asked that. If so would you be in trouble with them? You didn't really want to find out however if you were going to be in shit what would they do this time? Break your arms??? At that point you wouldn't see a point in living you'd be completely useless you wouldn't survive that anyways.

Creak. Again what was Toby even doing up at this time..? You didn't know oh jeez your head hurt you needed more painkillers. Creak. This time it sounded like it came form your room. What? You looked out into the room there was nothing. You closed your eyes you were starting to get tired.

Creak. This time it sound like it was right in front of you. You snapped your eyes open to see... Mom? You jolted a bit it startled you. But that not possible. You blinked hard and she was gone? What was that a hallucination? It had to be your mom was dead you saw her dead body... She was still asleep when it happened why was she so bloody? You didn't hear any gun shots go off and a crow bar could not have done that maybe one of them had a knife- You felt like throwing up.

You were crazy now. hallucinating your mom... You didn't want to believe it. Maybe your mom was right. Maybe this was all just a horrible dream and you would wake up soon.. Heh.. No this wasn't a dream, dreams don't last weeks and in dreams you can't feel pain. This was all happening and it was awful.

Everything is your fault the reason she's gone your everything. Only support and comfort. If your legs worked you would be crying into your knees scrunched up into some corner. But being as they didn't work you settled for sobbing into your pillow.

Your fault your fault your fault. If you left sooner she would still be alive and well. If you moved out when you had the chance she would still be here. Your fault you fault. Your headache only seemed your grow as you thought of your mom.

How long have you been here? A month or two? A month or two your mother has been gone.. You wondered who the poor soul would be to find her body but you remembered you had called the police. You always had bad views on the police but that just proves your views were right. Fuckers..
———————
"(y/n)."

"huh..?"

"Get up sweetheart.."

You looked over to the voice it was filled with static but it was your mom. She sat on the bed beside you. She reached out to hug you you flinched when she actually touched you. Your eyes full with tears. This is real..? You cuddled up to her resting your hands on her chest her arms felt so warm but so cold at the same time. The static was loud but you ignored it.

"(y/n),"

"I missed you so much y-you can't-"

"(y/n) you left me to die..."

"What that's not true-"

Her grip around you tightened it was bone crushing. You could t breath she was crushing your lungs. You couldn't get a word out. Your sobs became louder as she told you how much she hated you for leaving her and how you were such a bad child and that she never loved you your dad was right to have left.

"n-no.." You choked out.

"Yes (y/n) everything was your fault... all your fault-"

The door opened the static stopped and she was gone. The lights flicked on Toby stood in the doorway. He looked so concerned had he heard you cry did you wake him up? You stared at each other.

"(y/n)... is everything okay..?" He asked groggily you must have woken him up with your loud ass crying.
You wanted to tell him everything that had just happened but would he believe you? That was horrible you never wanted to experience something like that ever again. You wanted comfort so bad but you hated them all. You had no reason to hate Toby he had never done anything to you. But what about the countless people who were to young to go?

You sobbed a bit harder as he came and sat down on your bed. He was so awkward you figured he has t done much comforting before. Neither of you said anything he sat there patted your head. You wanted so badly to bat his hand away but you couldn't find the strength to.

You were so tired.. You couldn't speak or move you were drained mentally and physically. Oh god you missed her but you never thought you missed her enough to hallucinate her.
————————
When you woke up Toby was gone he stayed with you till you fell asleep. You were thankful for that it was the most comfort you've received in a long time. It was now 1:26 pm he let you sleep in today.

You kinda wished he wouldn't leave after they came back. You two go along well and he was so nice to you. Was he though or was he just treating you like a human there's a difference (y/n) Toby didn't baby you like Tim and Brian do. He lets you do whatever your able to.

(y/n) your losing it. Your going insane you can't be here much longer. You need to leave soon but you doubt you'll be able to. Not with these legs. You would have to make them work again you had no idea if you would even be able to. But you needed them too. Your sure at some point Tim and Brian will feel annoyed at you not being able to walk. Even though it was there fault. You shouldn't have run. What? You had to run it was there own fault maybe if they treated you better you would've stayed. No. No No No. Don't think like that there awful people you would've tried to run away even if they treated you like a princess.

Screw them all you hated them you would get back at them even. You would repay the favour of your broken legs. They were a lot stronger then you but you didn't care you would get the back. Maybe you hit them over the head break there legs and steal the car you knew how to drive. You could do that...