broken

TW VIOLENCE AND BLOOD

when you heard footsteps you immediately backed away form the door and waited or it to be opened. When the door was unlocked and pushed you saw Tim. Tim was the one who let you. He would also probably be the one to beat your ass.

You didn't care though you deserved it. You should've stayed in the house. You practically through yourself at Tim and wrapped your arms around him.

"I'm so sorry I won't leave again please i'm sorry.." You whispered into his chest. You started to cry more violently.

He slowly wrapped his arms around you. And lifted you up. He was taking you downstairs to the couch probably or maybe to get some food. It was the couch he had sat down on it and your were in his lap. Tim had his arms around you the whole time.

He moved one away to start petting and playing with your hair. You assumed he was probably still angry at you but after weeks of not seeing you it must have died down. How could this be happening to you. Cuddled up with one of the men who started all of your problems.

You had no one because of them yet your only source of comfort was them. Maybe they wanted it that way as much as you hated them you also needed them. You hated everything about them. But you hated yourself more for being here.

It was your fault your mother was dead. It was your fault you got punched. It was your fault you were locked inside your room.

"Please i'm so so sorry I ever left. It won't h-happen again."

"Shh I know it won't happen again I'll make sure of it." Tim said quietly. You didn't know what he meant by that but it was oddly comforting.

You heard footsteps again these ones were Brian's obviously. There was no one other then you three in the house. You didn't want to look at him you were super embarrassed that he knew what you had done to Tim. But you still wanted to apologize.

Brian had sat down on the couch right beside Tim. He started petting your hair as well you were enjoying the attention a bit.

"Brian I-I am sorry I shouldn't have left please i'm so sorry." You weren't quite sure if he had heard you you were being pretty quit. But he confirmed he head you when he began to speak.

"It's alright (y/n) everyone makes mistakes though Tim and I will make sure this one won't happen again." You weren't really listening you really should be. "Are you hungry (y/n)?" You nodded your head.

"What would you like to eat?" Tim asked.

You really didn't know you couldn't think properly at the moment. "I don't know.." You mumbled out.

"Well how about (f/f)?" Brian suggested and you nodded it was your favourite food after all. Brian had got up form the couch and made his way to the kitchen.

It didn't take long before he came back with a plate of (f/f) maybe they had per-made it last night. Brian set the plate down on the coffee table. Tim had let you go out of his arms to eat your food.

Brian had sat back down on the couch. And your brought your food towards you and began eating. Brian made the food of course he did Tim couldn't really cook that's why Brian did. He was pretty good at it to.

You had finished your food and Tim set the plate back down on the coffee table. "Thank you Brian." You mumbled out again.

He responded with a hum. Tim had moved you into Brian's lap now and Tim had left to another room.

"Did I make him mad?" You asked Brian.

"Well awhile ago yeah."

"Oh." was all you said.

Brian had now set you down on the floor and and had his arms around your upper torso as if to hold you down. You shot his a questioning look and he grinned at you.

"Like me and Tim said we're going to make sure you can't leave us again." You still didn't know what that meant by that until Tim came in the room whit a sludge hammer.

No. No No No. You could only guesswhat they were going to use it for and that thoughtwas terrifying. "B-but I promised I wouldn't run!" You yelled out.

"We know we just have to make sure you keep that promise." Brian whispered into your ear. Tim had stepped on your right ankle to keep it do. You shook your head violently and started crying again yelling sorrys and apologizes.

They didn't care they only shushed you and said it would only hurt for awhile they promised pain killers after.

Tim had brought the hammer above his head and brought it down.

CRACK

"AHHH" You let out a really loud scream you think that was the loudest scream-

CRACK

Another scream came for you. Oh goodness you didn't think you would be able to stay awake for much longer.

Tim had dropped the hammer and sat down beside you. 'Shh' and 'It's ok it's all over now' was all you could hear from the man as your vision began to blur.

Even though you were the one who just had there legs smashed you were still apologizing to them you were sure none of your words made sense.

"Please.. I'm sorrry.." Your speech was slurred and you couldn't keep your eyes open your much longer. Nothing goes your way there's always a catch you should have learned that a long time ago.

You really were sorry you wouldn't have run again. You would have stayed with them. Now you had no choice at all. You much preferred when you had the choice. Maybe you never had a choice you just thought you did.

You eyes had shut and you lost consciousness.
———————
(Not (y/n's) pov?)

Tim had picked up (y/n) they would have to clean up the blood later. (y/n) was so delicate such a shame they had to break her legs.

Tim walked up the stairs and set (y/n) down on the bathroom floor. It wasn't a clean break so it would take a long time to heal in the mean time she would have to completely dependant on Tim and Brian.

Poor girl she might never trust them fully after this but she wouldn't really have a choice. They were the only people she would see ever.

Well maybe at some point they would have to leave for a mission. They would have to get someone to 'babysit' her.

(ok so at some point they will be leaving again and i want to add another person for when they do so y'all can like suggest a character and i will see about it unless it's jeff no one like him/j)