emotions

your birthday was now weeks ago Tim gave you the bag of stuff after we got back to the cabin. You got two sweaters both of them oversized just how you liked them. You also got a sketch book and a book.

Awhile ago Tim had brought you downstairs and sat you on the stool. You were currently supposed to be eating but you were busy drawing you weren't the best but definitely not the worst.

You looked at your breakfast it looked edible it was french toast with syrup. You pushed aside your book and pulled your plate towards you. You could here moving behind you you didn't think to much of it as you ate your breakfast.

It was surprisingly good though it was french toast you couldn't really mess it up. When you finished eating you looked behind you to see Brian he was standing unreasonably close. You didn't even notice him...

"Do you need something?" You asked softly. He moved beside you and sat down on the stool next to you.

"(y/n)..." Brian started. "Have you seen anything wired or in your dreams?" Brian suddenly asked. This confused you was he talking about the dream last night? You looked away and looked down. Have you anything wired in your dreams...

The man? The tall man with the suit. Right? He had no face and was abnormally tall. You've seen him before in your past dream.. Yes that's right maybe. year after they started stalking you.

"Well there dreams so like there has to be something wired. Is there something specific your looking for?" You asked. He sighed and rubbed his temples. Must've been a sensitive topic.

"Well yes.. but just tell me if you do.." He said quietly and hopped of the stool. You sighed you wanted to talk about this more..

"Your trying to know if I dream about the faceless man right?" You asked and he turned around and sat next to you.

"Yes, so you do see him?" He asked. He sounded kinda worried.

"Yeah I believe i've been seeing them a year after you guys started watching me.." You stated. See, told you they were the source of all your problems.

"M'kay I need to get something..." He mumbled and headed upstairs. What was he getting? You didn't know and it wasn't any of your business. You pulled your sketch book back and began drawing you didn't know what but you were drawing something.

You stopped drawing and you stared down at it. It was the tall man you had subconsciously drawn him. And a symbol you had no idea what it meant but you didn't like it. The more you thought about it the more you head hurt.

Then you heard the door open Tim was back form doing whatever he was doing outside and walked towards you.

"Hey whatcha drawing-" He saw it. He looked shocked you had drawn it. The Brian came rushing downstairs with a bottle of pills.

"I got them.." He said and walked towards you.

"What are those?" You asked.

"(y/n) you need to take these." Tim said.

"What no, not till-"

You were cut off by Brian grabbing you face and trying to force your mouth open.

"(y/n) please take the pills." He said almost panicked. And you shook your head and tried pushing him of you. Tim grabbed your shoulders to keep you still.

"(y/n) please its for your safety." That made you so mad and you started moving more if your legs still worked you would've kicked at them. "(y/n)." Tim said forcefully and it was enough to make you scary still long enough for Brian to stuff the pill in your mouth.

"Don't spit it out." Brian said and held eye contact with you. This was enough to make you sallow the pill. Hopefully it wasn't a date rape drug.

"What was all that about?! What was that pill!?" Brian backed away a bit but Tim didn't let go of you. Instead he picked you up and walked you over to the couch and sat down with you in his lap. "Are you going to tell what that was about?" He didn't answer you.

Brian then sat down beside you and began to run his hand through your hair. No one would answer you you were so confused. What was going on why had they shoved a pill down your throat.

"Tim? Brian? Please tell me what all that was about." You calmed your voice down.

"We will tell you if you show anymore symptoms..." Tim said quietly and shoved his face into the crook of your neck. It took a lot for you not to push him away. Luckily you were smart enough to know if you did you would probably be put in your room for weeks again.

You stayed still for awhile but eventually it got uncomfortable. So you would have to make an excuse.

"Tim I need to take a bath.." You said softly. He nodded and stood up with you still in his arms. And walked stop upstairs. He walked into the bathroom and set you down on the bathtub ledge. He started the water and walked out of the room.

He returned with a change of clothes and a towel. He set the stuff down on the toilet and stoped the water.

"Thank you.."

"Mhm call me if you need help." He said. Sorry Tim but I won't need help bathing. He left and closed the door. Then you took of your clothes and moved your legs over the ledge. And tried to move yourself in the water slowly.

You wash your hair and your body. Now you could relax. And think, think about what? That night the night you were taken from your home the night they killed your mother.

What happened to your phone. After Tim took your phone had stuffed it in his pocket. Is it was probably in his room. Wait no you looked in his room like everywhere. He must have kept important things either on him or in a secret place.

You would have to find it eventually. Well maybe you didn't have to. You could always get a new that would actually be better because they possibly had a tracker on the other one.

That's the plan heal your legs milk it then get out of here then out of state get a job and a place then a new phone. Right now your on the first step of your plan. You would escape or you would die.

(STOP SKIPPING CHAPTERS) (YALL JUST FORGOT (Y/N'S) LEGS DONT WORK ABBABDNFG) (it's my birthday woooo)