qustions

Today you woke up on your own at 11:14. Pushing yourself up you sighed you need to know if you'll be able to walk again otherwise the plan won't work if you can't walk you can never leave.

Your hungry. You looked over to you nightstand the book you were reading was gone. Toby took it downstairs yesterday along with all your other thing for your guy's entrainment. You would just have to wait till Toby came to check on you.

It only took him 20 minutes it was that bad but still boring.

"Oh your already awake.."

"Yeah." you said and gave him a small smile. Which you think he returned but couldn't tell. He walked towards you and picked you up. You hated this so much you hated having no power or control over your life.

He set you down on the couch. "Right s-so are you h-hungry?" He asked and you nodded in response.
——————
That was how most mornings went with you and Toby. You didn't now what he thought of you but he must have liked you at least a little. It was the 5th day that Tim and Brian were gone and you intended on getting answers today.

It was around noonish maybe. You thought so.

"Toby," You paused thinking of a way to make him mad or upset. "What's under your mask? You don't have to tell me if your not comfortable!"

He seemed to think for a minute before talking. "I could show you... But promise me you won't look at me differently after I do.." He said. You almost felt bad.

You nodded your head. "Yes I promise!" You were kinda excited but you should also fear the worst. He nodded pulled his mask under his chin. It wasn't all that bad. Well maybe it was.. It was pretty bad he had a huge scar on his cheek you could see his teeth.
Though you somehow liked it. Like you kinda wanted to touch it.. (y/n) your a grown ass woman stop acting like a child fuck wad.

"Are y-you scared of it?" He asked after a minute of you staring. You answered no though you don't think he fully believed you. But he kept it off. Your glad he did. Did he trust you enough? Most likely that's why he kept it off. As seconds turn into minutes you find your self looking at his face and scar more often your try to stop yourself but your eyes always wander back to it. You think Toby was slightly annoyed or confused. "Is something w-wrong?" He asked quietly. "If your u-uncomfortable i'll put the m-mask back on-"

"No! It's not that, it's just I really like it..?" You blurted out. He looked at you a little shocked. Maybe no one has ever said that before, probably. "S-sorry but.. Can I please touch it or j-just a closer look..?" You managed to stutter out, you almost felt guilty as if you were mocking him... He looked even more shocked now. The smile on your face was so bright when he stood up and sat down beside you. He leaned his head closer to you and then turned it so you could see his scar. It looked so.. Cool? Nice? You didn't know but you liked it.

You reached your hand out, when he didn't move away you took it as an ok to continue. Occasionally he would jolt or his neck would crack it looked so painful but he seemed unaffected by it. You gently caressed the skin around the scar in amazement. Before you quickly pulled your hand away and mumbled out a thank you. He looked shocked and confused but also happy? Or content with what just happened. You wanted to ask how he got it. You would later though...
——————
After the whole scar incident he has been more talkative even joking with you and laughing at jokes you made. This is a sign of trust. You could probably ask some small things about Tim and Brian now.. Maybe you would get a full answer.

"Hey Toby do you know why Tim and Brian took me?" You asked he just looked at you confused.

"You didn't know,?" You shook your head. "Oh... Well t-they like you like super l-like you a lot." He said he kinda sound like a kid.

"Like like like, or like?" You've never said so many likes in one sentence...

"Like they like like you." He said and you both giggled a bit. It was so odd to be giggling with someone like Tim and Brian you only laughed at them as a trust builder but you were genuinely laughing with Toby. It was probably because he was closer to your age then Tim or Brian actually now that you think of it none of them told you there age you just kinda assumed... Or maybe it was the pain killers..?

"Toby you think i'll be able to walk again any time soon?"

"Hopefully I h-heard it was a p-pretty nasty break.."

"Oh... Hey I know you said it wasn't any of my business or concern but what do all of you do for a living."

"W-well I guess I could t-tell you but don't be to s-scared to talk me a-after.."

"I won't be whatever it is I can probably guess."

"Well what do you th-think we d-do?"

"Hm well begin as the police haven't found me y'all are probably like professional kidnappers... Or underground DJ's." You laughed at the last part and so did Toby.

"Underground DJ's?!? Pfft-" He took a second to stop laughing then got a little serious which kinda scared you. "Your f-first guess was kinda close w-we're," He took a second to look at you to see if you still wanted to know. "K-Killers?" It came of as almost a question.

"Oh that makes a lot more sense then underground DJ's." You had kinda a nervous laugh to that. Though you kinda thought that what it would be. It made so much sense. You weren't going the let this set you back though you would keep trying to gain trust form everyone. You needed these interactions a lot.. Not seeing people form a long time is awful. So so awful and having people in the house that wouldn't even look at you was a lot worse..

"Toby you think I could ever get away from them..?" You didnt mean to say it. His mood looked soured. Everything was tense.

"(y/n)... You want the t-truth?" You slowly nodded. "You won't ever t-they will find you e-every time you c-cant leave them. Ever." He was probably right he knew them better then you did but you didn't let this shatter any of the hope you had.

Toby stood up. "I thinks it's a-around the time y-you should be s-sleeping.." He said and snatched you off the couch.

(so many ppl have skipped the last two chapters please go back and make sure you read them!)
(y'all pls stop correcting my on my spelling ik it's bad but i'm dyslexic it's really hard for me to spell things and autocorrect is not my best friend hhhh sorry)