pages

You weren't expecting this as a job anyone could have done it. Though you were glad you would be doing this for awhile instead of... The other thing.. You supposed everyone else like Kate, Toby and any others who worked under him were too busy to be drawing silly little pictures. And Tim or Brain must've convinced the Operator to let you do this instead of being a full on cereal killer. You were very greatful to them for that.

You finished the last one. They were in no way hard to draw and you knew they didn't have to be exactly the same. But you just had a wried vibe while drawing them. It was most likely the Operator watching and making sure you did it right. Now for the hard part.. Hanging them up. That was the worst part you heard. You would be going into the slender realm for this.

Kate would be accompanying you there just to show you things. You were still a little scared of her but she really didn't know any better... You were still allowed to be a little upset. You don't have to make excuses for them.

You stood up and grabbed the papers of the counter. Kate the headed to the door and you fallowed.

"Last night... Where were you show me.." She said. In response you nodding and started walking off.
---------
The cabin was in sight and you pointed at it and she nodded.

"I'll show you how to make... The portal.."

"Huh..? Portal?" You questioned. To which she nodded. Well you shouldn't really be surprised at this point... But you were still heavily confused.

She walked over to two trees and scratched the symbols into them. You had only recently been informed on what it was the proxy symbol or Operator's mark either way gave you the chills anytime you saw it.

She the grabbed your arm rather aggressively you might say. And dragged you in between the trees.

...

You were suddenly super cold and everything looked darker and had a greenish tint. You were in a fair sized clearing. Your head hurt so much..

"We're here..." You nodded at her looked around. "I'll show you were to put the page's.."

"Okay.."

She began walking and you fallowed after her. She walked over to a sign, it was a map. A park map to be specific... Just where are we..?

She pointed to the sign and you handed her a page which she stuck onto the sign.

--------
We walked to quite a few places, you three pages left.

"Do you know Toby..?" You asked trying to make conversation. And she responded by nodded. "Are the two of you friends?"

"Not really... But we don't like- hate each other or anything... He's tolerable.." She explained to you.

"Ohh I see.."

She stopped walking infront of a car it looked super old and it probably wouldn't turn on..

"Here."

You nodded and placed a page on the window.

"We can't spend to long in her we better hurry up.." She informed you and started walking again.

"Why can't we stay in here for to long?" You asked.

"Bad things just tend to happen when you stay here to long... No matter who you are even if you work under him shit happens.."

"Oh.."

Kate picked up her pace and was now speed walking you looked behind you then quickly caught up with Kate not wanting to be left behind.