mission

You finished tying your boots and turned to Brian. "You know I almost died last night?"

"Mhm sure you did." Brian said while reading a book. He wasn't paying attention to you like at all. It was like when your mom was on her phone and she was just responding. Actually you got her to give to 20 like four times doing that, cause she didn't want to feel stupid but I'm sure she did after.

"Me and Tim did it."

"Mhm- WAIT WHAT!?"

"Now that your listening," You sat down at the table across from him and stared at him. "That guy who was like tide up in the kitchen last night fucking attacked me."

"Jesus y/n we both know your more than capable of taking care of yourself why are you complaining. It not every time I get attacked I cry about it." He sounded really annoyed and pissed off.. But your super stubborn and get annoyed and pissed off when others are at you.

"I wasn't crying about i was just trying to tell you about. You know literally every time I try to talk to you you ignore me or make me feel guilty. Why is that Brian??" You and Brian held a staring contest. Until he grabbed your face and your hair.

"You know just beacsue your stronger than you were before and we don't hurt you anymore, doesn't mean you can talk back to me like that.."

You stayed silent.. All this cause you wanted to talk to him about something. You didn't understand why he was so upset, and you wanted to know. You were in love with him but this wasn't how lovers were supposed to act...  None of this was okay.. Not this not the kidnapped and killing of your mother, not the breaking of your legs. And all the times in-between. Did you even really love them..? You had to, thats why you were staying here, thats why you hadn't try to run away.. Your eyes started to tear up.

"Do you understand me, y/n?" He said harshly. The way he said your name sounded so condescending..

"Yes I understand.." You sounded like you were about to cry.. That because you were going.

"Good girl.." He let go of you and you just sat there head down. You didn't want to look at him but he didn't tell you to go away.. "y/n.." You looked up at him. You know this sick bastard probably enjoined the look on your face and the way you just so easily listened to him.. "You know I love you, I only said that because I love you."

He a minpulator, you've known that since day one. Yet you can't find it in yourself to say anything about it. You want them both to love you. But you also want their approval and praise. "I'm sorry.." was all you said before standing up and turning to leave

"Hey," You looked back at him  "No goodbye kiss?" You made your way back and gave him a small peck on the lips and then left before he could say anything else.

--------

You didn't wait very long. You saw him coming he looked so ominous coming out of the woods like that. A small smile lay on your face as he gets closer. You meet him halfway.

"Toby!" You hugged him and he hugged you back. "I haven't seen you in forever! I missed you." You said and looked up at him. You couldn't see his mouth through his mask but something told you he was frowning. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah everything's okay. Let's go now." He let go of you and you let your arms drop to your side. "Come on, we don't have all day." He said while walking away.

You caught up to him quickly and walked alongside him for awhile. He didn't really talk and when you said anything he would just ignore you. It annoyed you, you had just dealt with Brian doing that to you... Were they all mad at you..? You haven't done anything bad, and if you did why would Toby be mad at you.

----------

You two eventually came to the car. The car... The car they left you in for hours and the car where your hallucinations chocked you out.

He grabbed the keys from his pocket and opened the door. You don't remember anyone giving him the keys or him even being inside.. Oh well it didn't matter anyways.

"Get in" He said and unlocked your door. You quickly slid in the car and shut the door. Was he mad at you..? He would've really have a reason to be mad.. Again it doesn't matter. Nothing about others feelings matter. Focus on being a puppet for now. A puppet? Yes, wasn't that obvious,?The Operator doesn't care about you as a person it only cares about what you can do for it. I suppose that's right... I'm always right.

----------

Toby pulled into a back ally and stopped behind a grey house. It took awhile to get her the sun had set already. "Just fallow my lead alright, this man is dangerous and a threat to us." You just nodded your head. " After me kill him try to find valuables and money also tell me if you find anything interesting."

"Sounds good.." You two stepped out of the car and headed into the backyard. He went towards a basement window that was slightly open. He pried it all the way open and kicked out the screen. He then put his leg through and jumped in you could hardly hear the thump he made when he land on the ground. You got to the window and crouched down checking the place seeing how far the drop was, and it too wasn't bad it was a bit high. But still you were gonna be a pussy about this. You put your legs through and hesitated on jumping down.

"Jesus y/n." Tobey whispered annoyed at how slow you were being. He then grabbed your waist and pulled you in. You almost bashed your head against the wall... He set you down as you blushed from embrassment.

"That was unnecessary..." you mumbled. He just stared at you and sighed.

"His room is upstairs let's go." He said coldly. You hummed and looked around realizing you didn't have a weapon. There was another set of stairs leading down.. Another basement? "Come on" Toby urges. You saw a couple signed baseball bats on the wall and decided the metal one would do. It was a lot lighter than the pipe you used. This means you could swing faster. You quickly made your way to where Toby was and followed him into the upstairs kitchen. The house was pretty big, to big for just on person to be living in. You realize this and tap Toby's shoulder.

"Are you sure he lives alone..?"

"Yeah, the mans a prick and hates other people."

You hummed an followed him up the stairs.