pinned

The door was slightly creeked open when you reached the top of the stairs. Now he could either be up or he just forgot to close it, but either way you weren't taking chances. You tugged on Toby sleeve and pointed at the door and the around the hallway. He saw the door obviously but you just wanted to get the go ahead to look around just in case.

He gave you a confused look, then seemed to realize what you meant and nodded. You walked around the hallway and slowly opened doors. There were three other doors on looked to be a closet door and the others were just regular doors. You opened the one farthest from the room. Toby was still waiting in the hallway guarding the door incase he was in there and came out.

Just a bathroom you checked in, there was no one in here. You checked the other door it was another bedroom..

"Toby," You whispered, and he looked over to you. "You said he lived alone..?"

"Thats what I've gathered.. I've never seen another person in the house before." He stepped towards you to look into the room. "Thats odd-"

The man we were looking for flung the door opened and pounced on Toby he grabbed his waist and tackled him onto the floor. "Fuck!" This man was a lot bigger than Toby and looked a lot stronger. I thought this was an old man?!

You panicked what were you supposed to do?!

"Y/n you fucking asshole get him off of me!!" What a bitch you thought while Toby was yelling at you.

"I'm not an asshole!" You yelled back and pulled a knife out of plot convince. You stabbed the man in the shoulder he yelped and his grip seemed to loosen enough for Toby to do something. Toby wedged his knee between them and then got his foot onto the mans chest. He kicked him off and he hit the floor.

"Holy shit, holy shit!" You yelled you were totally kinda freaking out. Why though? You never seemed this panicked before? You've killed someone before and you can surly do it again. You shoved the knife back into your pocket and ran at the man, gripping the bat properly before hitting him in the side of the head. That didn't seem to do much  because when you went to hit him again he grabbed the bat with both hands. The fucker was strong and scary. While you were struggling to get the weapon back Toby was seemed to be distracted by something. The Operator? Ah yes it was you could hear the static.. What was it saying? You didn't have much to to dwell on such things.

The man quickly stood up and knocked you over pushing the bat closer and closer to your neck.

"Toby??!" You yelled out for him.

"Stupid fuckin' kid." The man grunted while pushing it closer towards you. You had to act fast.. The knife the author had given you because of plot convince. You could try to use it but you weren't sure if you were gonna be able to you needed both hands on the bat so he wouldn't fucking crush your neck. That would be a fucking awful way to die and it would be painful.

You had an idea something that might throw him off, it was gross but it might work. You gathered saliva in your mouth and hacked it up at the man. He grip loose down the slightest bit and he looked disgusted. You quickly used your arms to push up you let go of the bat with one hand and grabbed the knife in your pocket. You the stabbed him right in the gut. He let go and back away a little you didn't give him anymore to time process what happened and kicked him with both your legs. You quickly bounced back up and glared at Toby.

"What the fuck man?? I help you but you can't fucking help me?!" Toby's cold attitude had gotten to you, you didn't want to flip out on him or be a jerk to him he was your friend and all but still.. you looked back to the man who was on all fours and gripping his newest stab wound. You kicked him in the face and repeatedly hit him with the bat. He wasn't gonna recover from that..

After he no longer was moving you crouched down beside him to see if he was still breathing. He wasn't.

"I wasn't allowed to help you."

"You could've fucking told me that!"

"Whatever let's just loot the house and leave."

"Yeah fine whatever."

----------

"Y/n, what do you want?" Toby asked while pulling up to a McDonald's, he only offered to buy because he felt bad about being an ass the entire day.

"Fries and a milkshake..." You pouted.

"What kind of milkshake..?"

"F/f.." You answered.

"Alrighty then."

He pulled into the drive through and ordered it didn't take long to get the stuff he then parked in the parking lot. Duh where else.

You quietly munched on your fries and and put your feet up on the dash broad. You felt small and you didn't know why. Gods why was this so awkward. You stared and the street and lamp posts waiting for him to say something.

"Y/n.." You didn't respond despite literally wanting him to talk to you, you were bitter. And butt hurt. "Y/n look at me.."  You looked over slightly.

"What..?"

"I'm sorry for not helping you out but ya' know I wasn't allowed to."

"Its fine I don't even care about that anymore." You did..

"Uh huh.. So.. What have you and them been up to?"

"You know how it is with them.. Ugh especially Brian, he's so mean sometimes it makes me wonder if he actually likes me or, like, uh.."

"He just using you? For entertainment?"

"Well I wouldn't say it like that but sometimes I definitely feel like thats what happening.." Was he using you for entertainment? You surely hopped not you loved him so much you didn't think you could handle that.. You missed when you didn't have to worry about those things.. When you were just sitting in your room scrolling through your phone and giggling and random cat memes..

Woah. You hadn't thought about your old life in quite awhile its almost like you've forgotten most of it. You didn't exactly have the best memories from that time frame but you still kinda missed it.. Oh, who were you kidding you are happier now yes the one person who was there through it all was gone but- But she was gone it wouldn't do you any good to think about someone who was gone. Just drop it.

"Y/n you looking super deep in through are you okay?"

Was he really asking you about your feelings? Ew wtf, if I wanst already in a relationship I would be dating you.

"Wait a minute this has nothing to do with slendering!"

(Uhhh everything is liek tingly and I hate grenn)